Sign in to follow this  
mowjim

OFF ROAD MACHINES

mowjim

Just out of curiosity does anyone here do off roading with lawn machines ? can be a lot of fun1111 :thumbs2:

mr.pipes

Almost all of my tractor use is "off-road" but not what you are reffering to I don't think. I use my ATV for that, it's a little faster and has suspension. Lots of vids on YouTube of people abusing machines off-road though.

Duff

My wife and I use two of our three horses as sort-of-ATV's. No serious trail riding as such, but we do run some old woods roads and open fields just for the sheer fun of riding. :banghead:

Duff :thumbs2:

Wheel Horse Kid

I don't use any of my Wheel Horse's for off roading now, but I would like to buy a junkie Wheel Horse sometime and make it into an off road lawnmower!

can whlvr

i took my 308 like 15 years ago to my cousins land in the woods 4 hours north of me,he has an atv trail that is about 5 miles in to his cabin,it was too much for the f350 with a 460 in it but the wheel horse hauled in my trailer full of supplies many times that weekend and it was a blast,had to have someone sit on the hood for a few hill climbs but she did it,then my cousins bought atvs of there own so i didnt need to take it there again,good times though