Sign in to follow this  
dpm2000bolt

look what followed me home

dpm2000bolt

found a parking lot sale and spotted this before I went to the store.

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

what you guys think the era and what are they going for?

HorseFixer

That one is prolly a mid to late 60's vintage :thumbs2: and they go anywhere between $50.00 to $150.00 depending on condition. :banghead: Nice find. Soooooo how much did you pay? :banghead:

JUSS10

looks to be solid to me, thats about the same condition as the one i have. neat little trailer!

rmaynard

Very nice find. I have one (67-05DC01) that is a 1976. Of those that I have seen on eBay, Craigslist, and other venues, going price based on condition can be anywhere from $50 to $200. I'd say yours is probably in the middle.

AMC RULES

Wish I could get one of those to follow me home.

dpm2000bolt

That one is prolly a mid to late 60's vintage :thumbs2: and they go anywhere between $50.00 to $150.00 depending on condition. :banghead: Nice find. Soooooo how much did you pay? :banghead:

well the couple had no clue of the value :D so I had to be the one to take it home for $25. I figure I should be able to make atleast my money back as I am not to attached to it.

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs2: :banghead::banghead: Dmp Nice find still in good shape. These are handy to have a tractor shows, I use mine all the time at the shows u just never know what you will find at one of these shows. it is better than carrying it back to truck. here is mine. Take care Gary B..... 1257Cart002.jpg

rthomp26

Nice find! If you decide you're not attached give me a hollar and I'll help you turn some profit there fellow Buckeye. She'd look good behind one of mine.

squonk

:banghead::banghead::D Dmp Nice find still in good shape. These are handy to have a tractor shows, I use mine all the time at the shows u just never know what you will find at one of these shows. it is better than carrying it back to truck. here is mine. Take care Gary B..... 1257Cart002.jpg

Darn right they are handy at shows. I painted the inside of mine with bedliner to protect it from swap meet treasures :thumbs2:

DSCF0897.jpg

KC9KAS

$25....Holy Cow, you stole it!

Nice find!

I have one of these and made a wooden frame with a seat for the misses to ride in when we go to shows.