Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Kent Ct show

Ken B

Ok, so who went today and how is it looking? Am I going to need 4 low down in the field? It poured today! Any nice finds?

wallfish

It wasn't too bad. Didn't start to rain until 2:00 pm or so. We took off about 3:30.

I scored a twin cylinder Onan for $100 to replace the motor on my gas powered welder. We saw a POS wheel horse that was going for $600, looked like a 654 but had a kohler and a horrible spray bomb paint job.

stevebo

I bought an NOS 754 for $500 :thumbs2:

SALTYWRIGHT

I GOT VERY WET GOING BACK TO THE PARKING LOT, BUT HAD A VERY GOOD TIME. RUSS :thumbs2:

AMC RULES

With forecasters predicting even heavier rain over night tonight, I'm wondering if the show will go on tomorrow or not, and if anyone in attendance today heard otherwise? What was the turn out like today? :thumbs2:

nylyon

Also, what time is everyone expecting to be there tomorrow? I best be locking the hubs in the morning huh?

Ken B

I bought an NOS 754 for $500 :banghead:

You yankin my chain? :thumbs2:

Ken B

What time can we show up tomm if we bring a tractor?

stevebo

Jeff, John and myself plan on being there around 9ish today. Forecast is looking good. :thumbs2:

nylyon

Gonna get there probably around 10. Woo Hoo a show!

fireman

We'll just got back and anyone who decided not to come because of the rain missed out! It was partly overcast but the sun came out more than a few times. Never rained a drop :thumbs2: . Coadster32, JimBo (Steve's Dad) and his brother UncleBo along with KenB showed up. Even Karl (Nylyon) made it (good to see you Karl). I think we a had a good time (I know I did).

nylyon

It was really great to see everyone. Did you get to try out Big W's BBQ? We had some ribs, brisket and burnt ends.... can't wait to go back for more!

Coadster32

It was a great day. I was there at 8:20 and left around 4:30. Nice hanging out w/ everyone again. The BO family is a trip. They had a big outside saw mill running, and launched a board at the roof. (not on purpose). The board basically disintegrated. :thumbs2: No time for reaction, but that could have been really bad. Jeff's tractors got alot of attention today.

For anyone who hasn't drove John's rat.... :banghead:

jimbotelho

it was a nice time went back sat too It was nice to see the guys again my son jim and his son josh even showed up brennen will be driving his own machine soon (steves son) nice time !!! :thumbs2: Big Jim