Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

To the Show Attendee's

nylyon

To everyone attending the show this week.

1. Please have a safe trip, we want to hear how the show was when you safely return.

2. Bring your camera :whistle:

3. Enjoy all the show has to offer

The show is all about the love of these little red tractors. I am proud that RedSquare will be represented by all of you at the show, but the show is brought to us by The Wheel Horse Collectors Club which consists of many other groups and individuals.

Enjoy, be safe and make sure you get plenty of pictures!

HorseFixer

No problemo' Karl I have my Digital Cam, My wife has her Digital Cam and we also have our movie camera and will do the parade. Should have something going!

Duke

T-Mo

I want to echo Karl's comments here. Everyone have a great time and please be safe, rather it's traveling, or at the show. Have a good time and enjoy the show. :whistle:

Suburban 550

Thanks Karl and JD. I'm sure everyone will have a good time. Wish I would have got to meet both of you.

Jim_M

Sigh....maybe next year. :whistle:

GlenPettit

Really going to miss not attending this year, made the last four and had a Great time, really expect to make it next year . . . . looking forward to lots of pictures here.

Glen "the Hood Ornament Guy"

Curmudgeon

Looks like I'm going to make it!

Has everyone left already? It seems like the forum is slowing down some.

MaineDad

I hope you all have a great time. I hope to make it next year.

Instead of sitting on something red this weekend, I will be sitting on something large and, yes, GREEN!

greenmonster-full.jpg

I am going to be in the Green Monster seats this Sunday at Fenway :whistle:

T-Mo

Micah,

Sounds like a good alternative to me, though I'd rather be at Busch Stadium. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

I'd rather watch women's beach volleyball. Much better scenery on the field!!!!!!!!

TT

It seems like the forum is slowing down some.

Last minute panic attack hurry up and get this darn thing finished so I can take it to the show syndrome has set in rather deeply here, Dale. :whistle: :WRS:

CasualObserver

Has everyone left already? It seems like the forum is slowing down some.

Getting there I think. Either on the way, or too busy with the last minute details to worry about the forum right now.

I too am looking forward to pictures... I think this will be the best picture/video year ever! Seems like there's more "group" and "club" type organization this year. Everyone appears to be very excited to finally put some faces with the names/nicknames that we see and hear everyday. Lots of folks bringing nice custom fabrications to look at, Someone please make sure you get some video and pictures of events, like the street cruise, and tractor games too! It appears that the weather will cooperate, and a good time should be had by all.

We'll be here when you get back! :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Last minute panic attack hurry up and get this darn thing finished so I can take it to the show syndrome has set in rather deeply here, Dale. :whistle::WRS:

Wondered where you'd been TT. I kept thinking, "Where's TT?" Then I'd see one post. ONE!!!!!!

Rollerman

I also want to say to all those going to have a safe trip & get plenty of pics.

I'm sure there will be some nice & :whistle: treactor...but really going to miss out on meeting some of you other members. :WRS:

kj4kicks

Still loading the big 28' trailer with horses. They keep wanting to move around... hmmmm. As it turns out, here's what I'll have there:

C520 FEL

1077 with dump trailer

Commando V8 (for sale)

416H (for sale)

A "Gator" pile

A "Ken" pile

A "Karl" pile

A :whistle: C161

If there's room, I can go grab the old C-160 that used to be a parts tractor.

I have (2) 20'x20' canopies. If anybody has room to throw some more roof area in, bring it along....

See you there !

Buzz

Ready or not here I come........... Way behind on several things I planned on bringing and too late to worry about it. Since April it's been crazy at work and we've been working a lot of OT, then I was out of state for a week when my Dad passed away. Came back to a bunch of minor household disasters so the heck with it. I'm loaded up and will be leaving in the AM.

As they say in New Orleans......"Laissez les bon temps roulet"

baerpath

I have (2) 20'x20' canopies. If anybody has room to throw some more roof area in, bring it along....

See you there !

I'll have a small one 12x12 with me, just got done loading also

D250 with pushblade, snowblower, mower deck, cab, and tiller for dual wheels :whistle:

Electro 12 4sale

Raider 10 4sale

Commando 800 4sale

Commando V8 4 parts

and a load of parts 4sale

extra C tiller and 50 inch grader blade if.......

Duane

TT

The folks said I can borrow their blue roof 12 X 12 (didn't want a green or yellow one :WRS: ) so it will be there sometime tomorrow afternoon / evening.

I don't have squat ready to go and nothing is packed yet, but after I make a final run to town tomorrow morning (the BT still needs some good fuel :whistle: ) I'll get things ready for departure.

Eldon.... please don't forget the little B-80. :D

HorseFixer

Im here on m y laptop! and lemme tell you :WRS: the blue sky motel is packed with horses! A 1/2 hr after I pulled in and parked the horse hauler. Here comes 4 more trailers full of Chargers, Raiders, And Bronco's Oh MY! :D And the BIG BOYS the D-250's my wife sas she wants one of those!!! :whistle:

You guys drive safe!

Duke

linen beige

I'd rather watch women's beach volleyball. Much better scenery on the field!!!!!!!!

Ab-so-f#$%^-lutely :whistle:

I also want to second Karl's comments, especially #1.

Really do wish I could come, :D maybe next year... :WRS:

kj4kicks

Duke, That's great that you're in the area already. Gates open at 7, and I plan to be there. Keep an eye out for a dark green Ford dump truck, with a 28' enclosed trailer. Your rig will be easier to spot. Mine is "undercover".

Don't worry, TT, that little B-80 makes a nice parking block!

7 tractors and a 2-stage blower filled the trailer to the door.

bowtieguy

10:50 pm....you guys think you are late....I'm just now starting to look for a place to stay in Baltimore tomorrow nite....lets see, got cameras, got pants, got shirt, got cap, got shoes, got tickets, ...this ole Missouri boy must be ready to travel!!

See ya all sometime Friday if I can find my way from BWI to Biglersville....map says its 74 miles so should be there by lunch time!!....but I want to have an empty stomach so I can fill up on Jerry's "ROADKILL STEW"" :whistle: