Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

My local Farm Days Tractor Show

Hammerhead

I loaded up 7 Wheel Horse's and a Bolens at my local farm days tractor show. Great show in Centerburg Ohio only 5 miles from my home. I usually bring 2 trailer loads to this show but didn't have time to do it this year :thumbs2: My Grandson had his 1962 Bolens Model 600 there also. The weather was nice and I got a few names of people who wanted to sell their old WH... :banghead: Hammerhead... :banghead:034-2.jpg006.jpg

• Like 1

145Automatic

That's a nice looking line up there Hammerhead. It's nice that your horses make it to showes. I went to a antique truck and tractor show here locally (Tennesse) on Saturday. I met some nice folks, and they invited me to bring a horse or two to their next meet. I may have to knock off the dirt a few and load them up.

Brrly1

Keith, that is one fine lookin' herd for sure. I am anticipating getting out and about to do the same. I like the looks of the 753 with the duals. Actually the whole herd is something to be proud of. I am liking it. :thumbs2:

:banghead:

71_Bronco

I think I have commented on this before (either that, or somebody else with the same set-up), but I really like the dual "canister" style muffler set-up on the 753. Gives it a nice clean look.

I was thinking about doing a stack on my Bronco 14 when I get to that part, but your muffler set-up has really spiked my attention. How well does it work?

jpmcleod

Hammerhead.

Do you need any parts for the Bolens? I have what I believe is a 1962 Model 236 Bolens and have no plans for it.

P.M. me if you do.

Hammerhead

Thanks Darrin! It's fun to get out and talk to folks, especially other WH collectors! Keith :thumbs2:

Hammerhead

Thanks Burly! I'd still like to make a trade with you on my GT14...Can you drive down to Sunbury???? :thumbs2:

Hey Bronco, Thanks for the comments, it was mine you were commenting on awhile back! So far I have been one of the few to make this dual muffler set up. I saw it years ago on a guy's Sears so I copied him, errr, well, it was my idea, yeh that's the ticket... :banghead:

It sounds like a 2 cylinder engine with a modification or 2...

JPM, I don't think I need any Bolens parts for awhile, I have a 1964 Model 600 for a parts machine. I found it on the side of the road turned on it's side, somebody dumped it off, it even has a mower deck on it!

Thanks alot guys! KJ...Hammerhead

Brrly1

Keith, as of right now I am still in the same position. Still wheelchair bound even after six weeks. I go to the doctor to find out whats going on tomorrow. Hope you still have a cozy place to keep it under wraps. I have even came across another one, that I need to go pick up in Michigan. :thumbs2:

:banghead:

AMC RULES

I think that 753 was the star of the show.

Hammerhead

Hey Burly, yes the GT14 is in the shed and waiting to get pulled out for our trade deal. Hope you are getting better. Thanks...KJ :thumbs2: