Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Wheel Horse Dealer Stickers

So, I finally got around to taking some photos of the dealer sticker on my C-105, and it looks like this thread has disappeared (I tried topic #9687 in the "new" RedSquare just now, no luck). I believe this is the one with a bunch of photos of original stickers from members' tractors and implements/attachments.

Does anybody know for sure?

That was the one Ed, but I can't find it either... MIA I'm afraid. I'll keep looking. Go ahead and start a new one, if we find the old one we can put them together.

Thanks, Jason, I'll go ahead and get this started, and you guys can edit it any way you see fit.

If I remember correctly, the purpose of this thread was to allow members to display photos of original dealer stickers from their Wheel Horse tractors and implements/attachments. Which led to some interesting discussions about which dealers were still in business, who used to sell what, that sort of thing.

So, here's my 1981 C-105, first a shot of the tractor as she sits these days:

IMG_7434-1.jpg

And a close-up of the dealer sticker, from Eagle Machinery in Eagle PA:

IMG_8129.jpg

I bought this machine and the mower in 2001 from a neighbor who worked at Eagle Machinery as a sales and service guy for many years before he retired. I can't be 100% sure that this tractor was sold originally through them, or that this is the original sticker, but I believe it's highly likely that both of those things are true.

As I understand it, Eagle Machinery was passed on to the next generation of the same family that had operated the business for decades, and currently operates as Frame's Power Equipment at the same location (but NOT at the same phone number). From my own experience, they're still a pretty good place to get parts and information on these old machines, although they're also perfectly willing to sell you a new Toro/Exmark/Gravely if you're interested. :dunno:

Confirmed... that post didn't make it out of Forumer. :dunno: So gents, let's see those dealer decals again!

Killmer Motors sold Wheel Horses as a side-line... no longer in business.

killmermotors.jpg

Sign in to follow this