Sign in to follow this  
StWeiler

About to purchase a D200

StWeiler

I'm about to purchase a D200 and it will only come with the deck. I'd really like to throw a snow/dozer blade on the front, and a 3pt hitch on the back. However, I'm seeing that finding these items for sale is a bit tough to come by. I don't need/want it to mow with, I want it to use as a work horse. Am I foolish in this purchase seeing that attachments are getting virtually impossible to find around here in Iowa?

wheel horse tractor guy

Yes parts are getting harder to find. I really don't care for the sterring. I had a

d-180 same thing with a loader on it and it was tough to sterr. good luck if you get it :thumbs2:

Edjfleming

I had one, sold it because it was to hard to find attatchments. Everything I found was 1500 miles away. But it was a great machine!!!

otrelwood

just purchased a D180 myself, it came with a 50 " rototiller ,a backblade, a 56" snowblade and a clodbuster. I have seen several around here in IN since with different attachments but most seem to be in the northeast. getting ready to put power steering on since it turns hard and has lots of play.they are beasts so i would purchase one if you have the patience to fix and remodel on them good luck

kick

I picked up my 74 d160 (16hp single) a few years ago with the snow plow. Considering all I do is plow snow and joy ride with it, I love it. Be patient and you will find attachments. A fellow red square member may help and keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. good luck.

bhudson04

I have a d200 snow blade in perfect condition. What is a good price for this?

jdog_kustoms

i am going to be parting out a 18 auto with 3 point and might have a rear pto also and lots of other parts if you get it and need parts

bhudson04

How much for the rearend?

baerpath

Keep an eye on craigslist. Bought a D tiller and a D pushblade, I don't even own a D, but the price was right. Their out there.just be patient,

Duane

Marv

Jdog,

I might be interested in the reap pto. I have a d200. You can contact me at marv262@yahoo.com

Thanks Marvin