Sign in to follow this  
BadDad

Hello

BadDad

Hello all I have two wheel horse tractors. C 160 & A 1100 special. The C 160 was my Dads, & the 1100 special I got in 1984. I am trying to restore them back to original as I can. There is nothing wrong with either one of them. I mow with the C 160 & do yard work with the 1100 special. (What little mowing there is here in Austin Texas). Just wanted to say hello. I don

linen beige

:whistle: Jump right in with questions, this place is a wealth of great info!

And remember, :WRS: , and post your location on the Red Square member map.

nylyon

Welcome to RedSquare glad you found us. I believe you may be our first Texas member! I myself am fond of the C-160's. We love pictures here, so don't be shy!

Again, :whistle:

P.S. Hope you don't mind, but I changed your signature from the link to the picture, which is a great picture!

MaineDad

From one dad to another - Happy Father's Day and welcome to RedSquare :whistle:

perry

:WRS:

i like that signiture pic :whistle:

ya, prombaly not to many red horse's running around texas uh ? :D

Kelly

:whistle: Yes we want pic's.

I fixed up a C-120 and sent to my parents in Texas for christmas last year.

They are in Kilgore, TX

C-120_going_to_TX.jpg

T-Mo

Welcome to RedSquare glad you found us. I believe you may be our first Texas member! I myself am fond of the C-160's. We love pictures here, so don't be shy!

Again, :WRS:

P.S. Hope you don't mind, but I changed your signature from the link to the picture, which is a great picture!

Karl,

I hate to disagree, but we do have another member from Texas - I just can't recall his name. He hasn't posted on the site in a while.

Baddad,

:D Like it has been mentioned, we like pictures. :D

Under edit:

Now I remember his name is Ted and his username is xPosTech. I knew I would remember someday. :whistle:

BadDad

Well thank you all for the welcome, & thank for the help with the sig. I do a lot of photography & I use Adobe photo shop to make pictures. Well I am glad that there are other Wheel Horse in Texas. I have been working on my 1100 special I will put up a picture. I have redone the transmission new seals, & paint spray can, I am not a painter.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1213544195.jpg

perry

great lookin horse :whistle: .

sorry kelly, forgot about you sending a horse south :WRS:

T-Mo

Good looking horse and great looking signature. I like it.

Kelly,

Nice looking C. I wish I knew when it was headed to Texas, I might have hijacked it on it's way down as it came through my area. :whistle:

KyBlue

That'll be a good lookin piece when you get it all done, what you've done so far looks good anyhow.

HorseFixer

:D

Welcome Dad to Red Square! :D Used to live in Texas myself back in 1984 same year yer Dad gave you your horse. So where bouts you live? I lived in Arlington Fort Worth area for about a year I was a service manager for an HVAC contactor in Arlington. And yes this Yank got Burnt Up!!! and got himself back up to MICHIGAN as quick as he could! :dunno: Hey Dad noticed I said Yank! For those of you that dont know the difference, a Yank is one that moves to Texas a Damn Yank is one that moves down there and doesn't leave. :WRS: I have lots of kin that are Damn Yanks and and have been down there and wont come back!

Anyways welcome aboard and Damn nice looking tractor ya got there! :whistle:

Duke

BadDad

I live out side of Austin TX. Town called Pflugerville. I used to live & work in Ohio (Little Hocking). I had an electronic business there. Retired to Fl bought some real state there 4 years of hurricanes & I left. I like the heat better than the cold so I just came to Austin. My boys are here & my grandsons. You don

HorseFixer

10-4 Dad on the heat! :D Yeah the Winters up here can get trying at times, no doubt. I have been all though Texas, West Texas, San Angelo, South To McAllen, Brownsville, Padre Island, El Paso, Houston and Austin, and just about all points in between. Nice state but Boy can It get HOT! Whew... I have done alot of golfing down there, & Its alot more fun visiting than working in the HVAC field when your right out in it evereyday :whistle:

One thing about painting a tractor down there it wont take long to dry out in the Texas Sun! :WRS: Well anyways welcome aboard!

Duke

perry

I am finding it very relaxing & enjoyable fixing up the old tractors. Not a lot wrong with them, just need to be cleaned & painted.

:WRS: ~~~~~~~~ :whistle: ~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D ..... :D

BadDad

I would like know if anyone has the phone number for Midwest Custom Graphics I have tried to email them about side decals for the 1100 special. I would like to talk to them & see if they could make me some. OK I found it 309-550-5524 I will call him tomorrow.