Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

How to load a 607

kj4kicks

Well guys, making a run to TT's place tomorrow night for an undercover Wagon Train run. I hit his "pile" pretty hard last time, and he likes these little machines (or what's left of them).

Safety first here: I used a heavy chain, and didn't stop for pics until it was safely over the truck bed.

P6140188.JPG

P6140189.JPG

P6140190.JPG

P6140191.JPG

P6140192.JPG

BairleaFarm

Look at you and your tow straps. :whistle: I just trough junk and the bead and hope GM installed great tail gate latched on my bed. :WRS:

TT

I'm thrilled to see those ratchet straps securing that precious cargo! :whistle:

20 years ago the fine for an unsecured load was $37.50 (Mack R model pulling a 27' Fruehauf dump trailer with defective tailgate latches. :WRS::D )

It's 20 years later and you might as well figure on moving the decimal two places to the right.

$10 worth of ratchet straps and the 3 minutes it takes to install them is PRICELESS! :D

chevelletown

Always use several good straps, why I've herd stories of Cub Cadets jumping off trailers full of Wheel Horse stuff. The fine in MI for unsecured load is $167.00. :whistle:

perry

Always use several good straps, why I've herd stories of Cub Cadets jumping off trailers full of Wheel Horse stuff. The fine in MI for unsecured load is $167.00. :WRS:

gotta love haveing a loader around eldon :whistle: .

that guy should just blame it on the terrible MI roads :D .

KyBlue

Nice to see that loader gettin put to use, Thats still a great lookin hauler ya got..

HorseFixer

Nice pics Eldon! :whistle: What do you have that loader on? Yep thinking safety is always a first. :WRS: Oh by the way I was eYe Balling those ramps, looks like the same ones used in "The Dukes" Horse Hauler :D

Duke

kj4kicks

Thanks guys!

Duke, They are the one-piece ramps, from TSC.

Here's the C520 attached to the FEL:

P1055910.JPG