Sign in to follow this  
pinwizz69

69 Charger 42'deck blades

pinwizz69

Does anyone know the W.H. original part #s for a 42" deck ? if ya do please contact me. Thanks. :thumbs2:

ol550

7-04961 rear discharge, 7-04533 side discharge at NAPA.

Old Dave

The Wheel Horse P/N for the blades for my 1969 Charger 10 with a 42" side discharge is 6693. I think they changed this # to 100200. The model # on my mower deck is 5-1421. This cross references to an Oregon #91-818. Hope this helps you.

Dave

MikesRJ

First off... :thumbs2:

What they said!

shorts

:thumbs2:

pinwizz69

Thanks guys. Found out its a Toro deck from 96 and I took the belts to NAPA and they matched em both. A local shop helped me figure out it was a Toro. I found mulching blades for $14,99 ea. + shipping. or I can order standard for $54 a set local =shipping or $56 no shipping @ the local Toro shop. Gonna go for the mulching blades. Now I need to find the deck belt cover and the PTO belt cover. My PTO output clutch and pully has the belt going to a dual pully assy. mounted to the front of the frame and it has an adjustment knob on the front of the machine. Al,s says its a 70 according to the Model # whick is 1-7251. Gotta find a Carb rebuild kit and I,d like to get a spare fuel pump if anyone knows the part # I,d appreciate the info. I might evben rebuild the motor after the monsoon season is over. :thumbs2: