Sign in to follow this  
josh416

mr.horsepower is back

josh416

i decided to go up pa and buy my old :thumbs2: pulling tractor back cause it was up for sale when i opend the door and seen it after 2 years everything was changed i mean tires were gone aluminum rims were gone and even the 30mm carb and 1inch spacer. header pipe and pullys and belt and seat were gone as well all was left was bare 16hp magnum and the tractor on junk wheels 2 roll around on i was disapointed so i brought her home and with help from mid west super cub and m.e miller tire co that i just spent $600 on parts to put her back 2 gather i will show the complete build up on here when the parts come in :banghead::banghead: :D

rmaynard

I'm sure you will have Mr. Horsepower back to pulling in no time.

gcole

Any word on mr.horsepower????

Josh Woznicki

since i couldent access my old account for some odd reason had 2 make this one any way mr.horsepower is 80% done im goin to try to upload pictures but it got tons of new upgrades such as a 25HP KOHLER COMMAND!!!!! with a 2 barrell carb command zoomie header system and crank trigger ignition with 2 coils and a reground cam BUT i still go alot of rough spots to work out with it

Wheel Horse Kid

That is a shame that somebody took it all apart. Glad you have found it and are putting it back together! You will have to post a picture of the finished result!