Sign in to follow this  
1257WH

1967 wheel horse 1257

1257WH

I HAVE A 1967 1257 WHEEL HORSE. I KNOW THIS WAS ONLY MADE FOR 1 YEAR.... IS THAT A GOOD OR BAD THING? IT HAS THE 12HP KOHLER ON IT, DECK, SNOW BLADE, LIFT ATTACHMENT ON THE BACK AND RUNS BEAUTIFULLY!!!! WHERE CAN I GET PARTS OR WHAT OTHER MODELS PARTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH MINE? ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED

horse junkie

They didn't acually only make it ohe year it's just the way the numbers are 12=12hp 5=geardriven and 7 is the last digit of the year produced. I have a 1276 which is the same as yours only hydro and a 66 year model. So there are a lot of tractors that are the same body style just different numbers such as a 1057,1077,1277, even the raider is pretty much the same hope this helps.

1257WH

that does help quite a bit! THANK YOU!!!!!! So where are some good places to get parts? I'm having to machine my pulley that runs my deck belts because some jackrod put the wrong bearings in it and they spun so i have to bore it out and machine a bushing to press into the pulley and then press the bearings into the bushing. It'll work great but geez.

horse junkie

place a request in the classifieds under wanted some one here may have one what size is your deck and what type pulley is on it i may have one. If ever in need of parts check here first there are many people here with parts or connections

wh1257

dads the best tractor made by WHEEL HORSE

here's mine

Fotos0698.jpg

earlleecliffton

:thumbs2:

1257WH

My plow is also missing the lever for it.... i believe the lever unlocks the side to side motion of the plow so im not sure what to do...... I need it fixed before winter!!! Any ideas or know where i can get one?