Sign in to follow this  
chevelletown

Added a hoe to the herd

chevelletown

Picked up a nice D200 with a back hoe. Can't wait to go diggin' :WRS:

dseries002.jpg

Turned the new horse out to play with its new big brother D250 and littler brother 656. Seems to fit in nice. Thanks to Stephen for the wheel weights on the D250 :whistle:

dseries003.jpg

Thanks for letting me share guys!

• Like 1

kj4kicks

WOW Ken !

That thing rocks!

Congrats on a very nice find.

:whistle: :WRS:

HorseFixer

Very nice find! Yep Id say yer just about ready for anythingthat comes up! :whistle:

Duke

perry

:D ken, that is awsome :WRS:

where gonna need to see some video of that baby in action :D .... :whistle: ..... :dunno:

Suburban 550

Real nice find, Ken. Guess you can't wait to start diggin up the yard.

mailman

Now those are a couple horses that want to work! Man, what I could do with those! Very nice!

Jim_M

Ken,

Nice find, looks to be in great shape. If you happened to find those in my area, please don't even tell me.

Jim

Teddy da Bear

Real nice find, Ken. Guess you can't wait to start diggin up the yard.

If he's married, I'll bet the wife will be watching him and her landscaping/flower/vegatable garden closely. :whistle:

kpinnc

That is one very cool D Ken!

Awfully nice shape too!

Kevin

T-Mo

Ken,

That is one cool find. Great score. And the trio looks great together. I would say you're ready to do some serious work now. Again, great find and thanks for the pictures. :whistle:

CasualObserver

Nice one Ken! :whistle: that hoe looks good on there. :WRS:

DMESS

WOW! Not only is the equipment itself impressive, the condition is too! The 250 really looks cool with the ROPS on it.

rustyoldjunk

that is an awsome herd you have there.great equitment in nice condition.i gotta find a D series or one of the other bigens......

Nick

Ken, Those are some great looking tractors. to have a factory built backhoe in such good shape. :WRS::D:whistle:

One question. Does the loader on the D200 lift higher than the D250 unit or did you just leave it down a little for the picture?

Rollerman

Ken that pair of D's looks good....even though I got to see them first hand there still impressive.

Sure you don't want to take the D 200 to PA....could use it to swat skeeters at night...I here there big this year. :WRS:

By the way Ken...I never seen the 656...that one looks good too. :whistle:

chevelletown

One question. Does the loader on the D200 lift higher than the D250 unit or did you just leave it down a little for the picture?

Nick, they are the same loader, just different tractors and they seem to lift about the same height. I'm planning on making a 3/4 scale version of the hoe for for the C series size tractors. I have a good friend with a water saw once I make the drawings he can cut out all of the pieces for a weld together kit.....Load Ranger with a hoe?????

Nick

Ken, I came very close to building a backhoe for the Load Ranger. :whistle: Just went for the 3 point instead. I still have a bucket and cylinders that we purchased to build a larger hoe someday.

backhoe.jpg

Kelly

Ken very nice pair of D's you have there.

Boy that didn't sound right, but those are cool tractors, and with loaders and a hoe, I hope you have a place to play, and not get in trouble.