Sign in to follow this  
tmix

2 BLUE RIBBONS

tmix

My Brother and I went to the Lawn Mower Tractor pulls. My Arm is still bad so I had him drive my Tractor he was not to EXcited but he did it ANYWAYS. There was a pulling contest and a speed contest. The speed contest was who could go the slowest in 20 yards needless to say the OLD RAIDER was the slowest it was a HOOT!

We did the Best in pulling for 12-16hp. T MIX :thumbs2:

P.s In the background of pics u can see modified tractors some were car engines, motor cycle engine and snowmobile engines THEY FLY!!!

th_Aug2011009.jpg

th_Aug2011011.jpg

Aug2011012.jpg

Horse'n Around

Congratulations Tom! It looks like yall had a great time! Thank you for sharing with us :thumbs2:

tmix

The frist pics are videos. took forever to upload :banghead: tmix :thumbs2:

mavfreak

Looks like fun to me. I keep seeing these pulling pics and vids I may get the bug. I used to pull my truck in the stock class, did pretty good until someone looked in fender wells and seen headers then was put in modified class, I didn't do so good.

145Automatic

Looks like fun Tom. I'm glad your Horses did ther part for representing the breed. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs2:

AMC RULES

Sounds like you two had some fun and were rewarded handsomely for your efforts too. Congratulations.