Sign in to follow this  
TT

Mikes New WH Book

TT

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to the hundreds of you who have sent emails regarding the availability of my book. Cecil Pond and I will be at the show on Friday, June 20 and Saturday, June 21.

I'll be selling the books at the show all day and Cecil and I will have a scheduled time for signings each day. If there are copies available after the show (there should be some), I will be selling them on EBAY after the show at the exact selling price ($28.95) plus shipping costs. I want everyone to enjoy this book without it being resold at a mark up.

A little information about the book. The new book is a larger demension and is a completely redesigned hard cover book that has 164 pages. It contains tons of new text including many Pond and Wheel Horse stories as well as a lot of information regarding tractors themself. The Bob Hope story is amazing. Most previous information is much more detailed. One of my favorites is the "brake band story". Lets just say it involves soup! There are over 90 new pictures and one of the most exciting parts is a professional digital CD recording featuring original Wheel Horse music with Cecil Pond reading the new forward.

I hope to see you all at the show. Cecil told me it will be his last trip, so

make sure you get your books signed by both of us.

Mike Martino

CasualObserver

Thanks for the update TT!! Man... Cecil's last trip, and I can't go. Would've been nice to be able to meet the man!

HorseFixer

Yes this is great news and will be looking forward to getting a book and having "THE MAN THE LEGEND" sign a copy for me. Thanks for the update TT

Duke

T-Mo

Thanks, TT, for the update.

Rod(NASNUT)

:whistle: I am hoping that Mike has some books left on Sat. when I get there I hope to be there at around 9 am if it looks like he is going to sell out could someone pick me up one I will pay you when I get there