Sign in to follow this  
tmix

Game of the DAY !

tmix

These are a couple of Parts I made. Not a Wheel Horse Parts. But should be !HINT:They are used in the WINTER Come on Boys Guess what they are Tommrow show you how they are mounted :woohoo::D T MIX LAWNMOWERPARTSAUG112011003.jpg

daemon2525

BTHOOM

SousaKerry

Well those look just like the ones I have on my Wangenstien Defibulator you know the one just below the Flux Capacitor that you pour the Headlight Fluid into.

Hey btw did anyone find my left handed Channel Locks that I left at the Charlotte show?

:woohoo:

TT

Dozer blade skid brackets.

tmix

THE ANSWER IS ::::::

SHOES FOR THE SNOW PLOW BECAUSE THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES YOU PLOW YOU DON"T WANT TO PUSH UP ROCKS TIL THEY FREEZE!!!! OR WHEN PUSHING DIRT YOU CAN LEAVE A INCH OF THE BLADE UP WITH THESE SHOES AND YOU HAVE INCH DOWN AND PUSH THE REST!!! I thought I would get more guess but guess NO ones into GAMES !!!! T MIX

LAWNMOWERPARTSAUG112011005.jpg

LAWNMOWERPARTSAUG112011004.jpg

can whlvr

maybe no one else guessed because tt nailed it

TT

Yeah..... so what do I win? :D :woohoo:

MaineDad

Great idea. I wish I could come up with a better system for the blower. Going from pavement to lawn especially at the beginning of winter stinks. I wish they would have kept the lever and wheel instead of the shoes...

Nice idea!

TT

@Micah:

See if you can score a pair of push mower wheels ~ complete with height adjusters. Remove the skids and fasten the mower wheels in the same area as the skids.

I haven't done this to mine yet, but it's on my list. :woohoo:

tmix

TT You'r the man :woohoo::D But I'm very sad more people did not try but lots of lookers. TT from that pic I would never have guesed. TT you are the man T MIX :D:P :ROTF:

wallfish

@Micah:

See if you can score a pair of push mower wheels ~ complete with height adjusters. Remove the skids and fasten the mower wheels in the same area as the skids.

I haven't done this to mine yet, but it's on my list. :woohoo:

That's what I did but the skid shoes remained on the blower. It makes it much easier to move around when it's not attached to the tractor.

readyforsnow.jpg

HorseFixer

I wonder how Swivel Wheels would work? :woohoo:

Cheers ~Duke

:D

shorts

I bought a pair of 4'' poly swivel casters to put on mine when it goes back together, the plan is to set them just behind the auger housing