Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

Antique Engine and tractor show

wallfish

Anyone interested in attending? I'm going for Sat with some round hoods if the weather is nice.

Boylston Straw Hollow Antique Engine and tractor show this saturday and sunday. This is a real fun show for all. Free admission, free parking, free vendor/exhibitor space. Saturday nite, spaghetti dinner (for a small fee), Saturday nite, free country western band, and sunday morning pancake breakfast (for a small fee). Located across from Tahanto High School on Route 70 in Boylston (Boylston is a small town next to Worcester). Old cars, trucks, tractors, steam engines, gas engines, diesel engines, motorcycles, lawn tractors and many other mechanical antiques on display and for sale. Come join us for a good time.

SALTYWRIGHT

JOHN I AM GOING TO TRY TO GET THERE. HAVE TO CHANGE SOME PLANS FIRST. RUSS :woohoo:

wallfish

Looks like it's going to be a nice day so I'm loading up trailer. I was told that there are a couple of Wheel Horse guys that are always there and display tractors but I'm not sure if they're members here or not.

MRM

i'm going to try to get there sat,

wallfish

here's the street address for the school.

1001 MAIN ST, BOYLSTON MA

wallfish

EDIT___ Use the address 79 Cross st Boylston MA. Cross st intersection is across from the school and the show is about 1/4 mile down from Rt 70, Main st. You can't miss it.

SALTYWRIGHT

JOHN I CAN NOT MAKE IT THIS TIME. (WIFE'S BIRTHDAY) SORRY. RUSS :woohoo: