Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

WH wind chimes

KyBlue

Knew I didnt like UPS ... always seem to take longer than FedEx for delivery..must be all those Only Right turns big brown does..

kj4kicks

Knew I didnt like UPS ... always seem to take longer than FedEx for delivery..must be all those Only Right turns big brown does..

Not really UPS' fault. I could have chosen faster delivery, for about $60 MORE. No biggie, I'll still have at least 6 machines going to the show.

kj4kicks

While I had the camera out, I took a few pics of where the project stands. The fenderpans and Electro hood are ready for final sanding before paint. The C120 hood needs some sanding on the high build primer. After that, everything else is ready to be red!

P6140194.JPG

P6140193.JPG

P6140196.JPG

KyBlue

Not really UPS' fault. I could have chosen faster delivery, for about $60 MORE. No biggie, I'll still have at least 6 machines going to the show.

It always seems that when something gets shipped to me via UPS - it always ends up sittin in the local hub for days before they'll deliver it... they always stick to the est. date wether it gets here early or not.