Sign in to follow this  
gipster

Carlisle All Trail Tires

gipster

Hi all,

Looking for new tires for this winter for blowing and plowing but it would be great if I could find a "do it all" tire. I will be on asphalt for the plowing, but I cut 3 yards with some fairly steep hills as well so traction is important. The current Turf Saver tires don't do very well on the hills. I saw these on fleabay and thought they might be a good compromise.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-5115...on/?prefilter=1

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What do you folks think?

Thanks

Jim

Raider12

I have these same tires on my 520 and absolutly LOVE'em. I think they are the best "Do all" tire available.

Kingwood990

I have the same tire although it is the next size up on my green and yellow tractor. I would be lost with out them. They handle everything I throw at them and then some.

145Automatic

I have those ties on my c-145. They do have noticeably better traction than turf tires and are not as hard on the yard as ags. I live in the South so I don't have any snow experience with them.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=18218

Pict of my 145 with theses tires.

CRE1992

I have these same tires on my 520 and absolutly LOVE'em. I think they are the best "Do all" tire available.

:woohoo::ROTF: :D

Raider12

:woohoo::ROTF::D

I won't have pics for a while. Iv torn the 520 down to the frame for a frame up restore. The front tires are mounted a 10" inch rim. I added a 4 lug hub assy to the front axle and 10" rims. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

kpinnc

I picked up a set of those myself a while back, but they are sort of "odd-sized" at 23x12x8. I used tubes in them to make clenching the beads easier, since the rims are 7.5 inches wide.

They look like they will be great tires, and they are very thick walled- certainly more so than standard Carlisle lugs. They are VERY heavy duty.

I still haven't finished the tractor they are on, but it looks good so far:

muledrive319.jpg

017.jpg

SousaKerry

Love the lifting and roll around rig kpinnc do you have any pictures of it without a tractor on it?

kpinnc

Love the lifting and roll around rig kpinnc do you have any pictures of it without a tractor on it?

Thanks Kerry!

Yes I have several. I'll try to start another thread on here soon for it, so we don't hijack this one. I'll keep you posted.

Kevin

SAM58

I recommend the Tru Power, my 520H will go anywhere with them....

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg