Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

2012 Red Square Calender Pictures

JUSS10

Alright everyone, if its ok with all of you i would like to take a stab at doing the Red Square Calender again this year. My final semester of school starts up at the end of August so i was thinking it would be good to get a little head start on it and see if i can't get some work done on it in August this year.

So all that said, what i need from all of you is pictures. looking for something like 13 to 14 pictures. i like to cover all the different "eras" so everything from the late 50's up to the end. A nice mix of "posing" shots and working shots would be great. take a look at last years calender as far as the style of images i am looking for. so if you all want to start posting pictures in this thread or nominating other pictures from elsewhere that you have seen pop up this year in other threads this is the place to do it. I will pick the pictures that i feel will work best for the calender and get back to the individuals who posted them. I will need a Hi Res image for the calender, the bigger the better, i can also shrink a photo but enlarging is when things start to get ugly.

Thanks again to all who helped make last years possible, you guys had the pieces, i just put it together.

Justin

wheelhorse656

:woohoo: for doing the calander this year and Here is my picture for possible calander entry

216675_252064388156187_100000578847230_961128_3782684_n.jpg

I took this picture last year after i got done plowing the driveway which had 4inches of snow and a 1inch layer of ice on top!!

Jim_M

Here's a working picture.

untitled8-1.jpg

T-Mo

Justin,

I was hoping you would do it again this year. The one for 2011 that you did was an excellent job, so it's good that you are doing it again for 2012.

nylyon

I'll try to get a good shot of my C-160, hopefully it'll get picked!

neil

Here is a couple of my Commando 8 for you to use from the UK

DSC02322.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

the top pic is from just outside my house & i think you can guess where the next one was taken.

• Like 2

earlleecliffton
0514001008a-1.jpgPicture052.jpg
  • Like 2

CasualObserver

Pinning this to the top so it doesn't get lost if there's no activity for a few days.

Neil, Stonehenge pictures... LOVE 'em!! :woohoo::D

Jim, I like that picture too... what did you say that day... like 9 yards of mulch or something? Good workout for the horses for certain. :ROTF:

clintonnut

The Puller

ca667d75.jpg

A few

943fcdb7.jpg

Plowing

IMG_0115.jpg

• Like 1

nylyon
2011-06-18_14-43-50_94.jpg
  • Like 2

Kingwood990

125rf2h.jpg

2u4376s.jpg

• Like 1

Jim_M

Pinning this to the top so it doesn't get lost if there's no activity for a few days.

Neil, Stonehenge pictures... LOVE 'em!! :woohoo::D

Jim, I like that picture too... what did you say that day... like 9 yards of mulch or something? Good workout for the horses for certain. :ROTF:

Yup, 9 yards of mulch. It was more of a work out for me than it was the equipment.

JUSS10

wow this is going to be difficult... already have a few on here that i really like and this thread has only been up for a few hours.

i may have to come up with a way to get more tractors in than just the monthly image!

Justin

Horse'n Around

What do you think about putting a picture of Maxx with his tractor in the 2012 calendar? Maxx sure has touched our hearts and he still is. Its just a thought but to me it seems only fitting that there be a picture of Maxx on his tractor in it.

AMC RULES

Picture1947251615.jpg

Picture1947251591.jpg

wheelhorsinaround008.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

My 704 "Gradall" :woohoo:

DSCF0993.jpg

• Like 1

JUSS10

i put a picture of max and his tractor in the calender last year on the month that his birthday was in, but maybe i can work something in again.

Justin

Wheel Horse Kid

Hello,

I was just wondering what the deadline is for sending/posting pictures for the 2012 calendar?

Thanks

JUSS10

probably october... just thought i would get a head start to see as many pictures as possible.

Justin

rmaynard

wow this is going to be difficult... already have a few on here that i really like and this thread has only been up for a few hours.

i may have to come up with a way to get more tractors in than just the monthly image!

Justin

Why not do a collage for each month. Pick your choice for the large, center picture, and surround it with smaller entries for that particular month or season.

Lane Ranger

My 1974 B-80 Wheel Horse tractor and a Wheel Horse dump Cart taken at my home in Greencastle, Indiana June 2009.

000_0425.jpg

1974 B-80 Wheel Horse with 42 inch snowplow, wheel weights and chains from December 2009.

100_2025-1.jpg

:woohoo:

• Like 1

JUSS10

a collage would be cool but that would take a LOT of time, at least to do it with a grid system (and for me, there is no other way) being that i do this in my spare time that could be tough, I'll see what i can do!

colelz13
dogsintrailer107.jpg

Jake Kuhn

Here are a couple.

wheelhorsecalendar014.jpg

DOUG2.jpg

rmaynard

a collage would be cool but that would take a LOT of time, at least to do it with a grid system (and for me, there is no other way) being that i do this in my spare time that could be tough, I'll see what i can do!

You can use a simple scrap-booking program to make the collage, save it as a .jpg, and use it just like you would a single picture.