Sign in to follow this  
FreddieFarmall

Redsquare Headquarters at the Show

FreddieFarmall

I tried to get into the post about the Bar-b Que just now,k but can't seem to open it here at work. My family is planning to park our motorhome in the grove of trees and if we are lucky to get the space that we seem to have been able to occupy the last couple of years, it would be a good spot to get together. I am willing to volunteer our awning, lawn chairs, etc. to be a gathering spot if nobody has anything set up yet. I intend to try to get an old truck rim for a campfire pit too, so we can roast a hot dog (or possum/groundhog/noisy rooster) if you want. Let me know if anyone is interested. Fred P. :whistle:

CHARGER9AUTO

I tried to get into the post about the Bar-b Que just now,k but can't seem to open it here at work. My family is planning to park our motorhome in the grove of trees and if we are lucky to get the space that we seem to have been able to occupy the last couple of years, it would be a good spot to get together. I am willing to volunteer our awning, lawn chairs, etc. to be a gathering spot if nobody has anything set up yet. I intend to try to get an old truck rim for a campfire pit too, so we can roast a hot dog (or possum/groundhog/noisy rooster) if you want. Let me know if anyone is interested. Fred P. :whistle:

I'm interested and my parents to join the other Red Square members and roast HOT DOGS we will see what happends once everyone settles down at the show and feels tired from the trip . Ben :WRS:

rocking 416

:whistle: im down for cooking stuff