Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse Kid

Elkhart County 4-H fair Tractor Pull!!!!&#33

Wheel Horse Kid

Hi,

Just wanted to remind everyone who is interested that the Elkhart County 4-H Fair Tractor pull is happening today!!!!!!!!!!!

The Elkhart County Fair is the second largest county fair in the country and is located in Goshen, IN (about 3 1/2 hours north of Indianapolis)

The local farm tractor pull started at 8 am this morning and runs all day long.

The Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League Tractor and Truck pull starts at noon and runs through the evening. Just about everything that you can think of is there. Modified tractors (several different classes), semis, 2wd and 4wd trucks, and maybe diesel trucks (they were there last year).

So if you get a chance today, come on out and join the fun! It is always a very fun event!

I think the cost to get into the fair is $8 a person, children 9 and under are FREE!

Note: There is not any garden tractors this year, though. They used to have them, but do not have them any more. It still is a great event though!

Have a great day and hope you can drop by at the 2011 Elkhart County 4-H fair tractor pull! :woohoo:

whfan74

I will be there in a couple hours Taylor. Have friends that are pulling today.........should be a fun time!

Wheel Horse Kid

That is great Scott! Maybe we will be able to see you!

Have fun! :woohoo:

Wheel Horse Kid

Had an awesome time at the tractor pull! Probably one of the very best pulls I have ever been at!