Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

MI. WH show

Kelly

Well I started to assemble the dump trailer tonight, it is a worker for sure it has many dents in it, but solid, with powder coat to seal it up, I put a nice set of used tires on it, should be ready in the morning, I also picked up a Craftsman 101 piece tool set that will be in the raffle also, I hope the raffle dose well again, I spent more on stuff than I made last year, but oh well, I enjoy the show, I'll be in and out tomorrow (thur) and there most of the day fri, I know I have a few people that want to stop by my house, so I figure we might make it in one or two trips with a group, hope to see many new faces this year and lots of tractors.

100_3812.jpg

100_3824.jpg

perry

i am all loaded up and headed out thursday morning :D . so much for getting there early and stealing dukes spot :woohoo:

Kelly

Just don't pick a spot under the street light.

stevasaurus

That trailer looks pretty nice Kelly...I might have to buy some more raffle tickets and improve my odds. :woohoo: Perry...you really getting there Thursday?? and Duke is (I'll bet) in the same place he was last year. He should already have the old picnic tables...uh..ur...I mean fire wood ready for the main event. I will have plenty of Homemade and Rock&Rye...going to miss Sallysaurus this year though. :D See you guys Friday morning. :ROTF:

Martin

my son and i are planning on being there fri around noon, looking forward to meeting you guys. would like to be camping with all you rs guys, i guess we will see when we get there were we all end up. i will be driving a 99 red sierra pickup towing a small enclosed white trailer, so if some of you guys see me flag me down!!!!

nylyon

Please everyone take plenty of pictures, enjoy!

Rjenson

This wil be the first show I've ever been to and I'm getting excited.. I can't wait to see all of your collections. Funny thing is I think my 9 yr old daughter is even more excited than me!! Were kinda new to the group as we just bought our first horse not even a year ago ( a 704 that we modified for her to do tractor pulls). But we were instantly hooked on these tractors. Since then we have picked up 3 more. ( an 401, 875 and c 161) hopefully I will get the chance to talk to some of you veterens and learn some things!! See ya saturday

Kelly

We need lots of tractors, there is close to 60 cubs on the other side of the driveway tonight, and heard them saying we have you beat, lets show them how many WH's we can get here.

JUSS10

well i hope to make it out there saturday morning. Want to take my dad and he has to work early saturday morning but i should be there around 11. hope to find a set of AG tires for my newly acquired 1054. unfortunately we probably wont be taking any tractors but i plan to grab my camera and maybe get some good pictures of tractors for the 2012 Calender. Never met any of you guys besides Kelly before but hopefully i can get a chance to meet some of you! if you see me wandering around pull me aside and say hi!

DSC_0049-1.jpg

Kelly

Come on Justin bring a tractor, at least for the day, heck bring 2 that way you and your Dad have something to ride.

HorseFixer

Come on Justin bring a tractor, at least for the day, heck bring 2 that way you and your Dad have something to ride.

Yeah we need all the help we can get! :D Cant let the Cubby Guys walk outta here thinking they got one up on us. :woohoo:

Cheers ~Duke

:ROTF:

SousaKerry

Well there is 3 more on the truck right now in the parking lot here at work I get off at noon should be there about 1:00. Save a spot for me in the campground guys :D

after I unload I'll go home and get more :woohoo:

Kelly

They cut my show space back this year because we did not use it all last year so we are going to be packing them in, I just got back home for the last load, the place is filling up fast.

JUSS10

I'll see if i can convince dad to hitch up the trailer and and take the truck... we were going to take my tdi golf, 40 mpg, tough to beat haha. I'll see what i can do!

Martin

Well all I can say is Kent and I are having a blast. We've met some nice people, seen some nice tractors, and it's not even show day yet.......

Pics will have to wait until I get home........

shorts

I'll be bringing 2 in the morning and a 10x10 canopy

JUSS10

Well me and dad came by for a little while today, first off i should say sorry for not getting to meet most of you, we kind of came last minute on a whim so no tractors or anything, just thought we would drive out and check things out. quite a few cool machines out there. we weren't able to stick around for long but i did snap a few pictures. maybe next year i can come up for a few days. Even when not in school life seems to be even crazier!

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

JUSS10

does anyone know who is selling the GT14 that i posted a picture of and for how much? i forgot to ask when i was there. i have a buddy who i got hooked on wheelhorse tractors and is messing around with my GT14 as i was thinking of selling it, he wants to put a loader on it and thought i would pass this his way, just forgot to get he info. thanks!

Justin

mowerman1193

I had a good time today, but I didn't have as much time as I would of liked to have. Rain kind of made me leave a little early too. I sure wish I would of had time to bring my Wheel Horse's and spend the weekend. I didn't get to meet up with any of those that I wanted to meet up with from last year. I did get to meet one person. It was nice meeting you Scott and your little ambulance is sweeeeeeet, LOL

I hope someone announces who won the raffle prizes. Also whoever won the Wheel Horse desk clock. I forgot to give the clock setting instructions and how to pull the clock insert out to set and to change the battery. If you need help with it send me a PM. Its just press fitted in..

Kevin

shorts

we just got home and all picked up and put away, took 2 workers ac120 & c160 met lots of people and had a ball, we are already planing on going next year and spending fri sat sun and possably going up before that and leting the wife catch up on fri.

SousaKerry

Hey Kelley what was the final count of registered tractors?

rmaynard

Great pictures guys. For those of us that couldn't make it there, it's always a treat to see a lot of pics. :woohoo:

Kelly

Well THANKS to all that showed up, Kerry total around 110 but I have to double check the registers, I just got home from loading and hauling my stuff, then took the family to Pizza hut for dinner, I'm going to relax then start posting pictures, I think I lost 15 lbs running, from one end of the grounds to the other for 2 days, and I do mean running not a figure of speech.

I need to review the pictures but I had a nice surprise, a nice gentleman Monty, brought the letters that say Wheel Horse products inc. the very same ones that where on the WH factory, he told me this was only the second time they have been shown in the 15-or so years he has owned them, we are planning on having them back next year and setting them up to display better, but it was cool to have them here, anyway, I'm beat, more later and tomorrow.

Wheel Horse Kid

I was not able to make it to the show, so I am looking forward to the pictures! Also, the other pictures posted were great!

Curmudgeon

It was great seeing old friends again, even though I don't remember names. I could only hobble around for a couple of hours before it was just time for me to call it a day. Maybe next time I can visit a little longer.

20 Lakes swap meet in Harrison is only a few weeks off, anyone planning on going to that? I'm still looking for a tall chute for the snow blower.