Sign in to follow this  
546cowboy

Two More Horses done.

546cowboy

It's been an interesting week. Picked up two more horses this week. A C-121 with a deck in bad shape and a 1968 Electro 12 by the model# but with a Magnum 14 in it.

Anyway thought you all might want to see the two latest finished tractors as we all love pictures. So here you are the first is a C-120 I have posted before but??? And the second is a 1973 16 Automatic with a replaced 14 h.p. Kohler. I was using this for a parts tractor and decided it needed new life. Sorry but no before pics.

Decals3.jpg

Decals2.jpg

RightFront.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

mack1605

:woohoo: nice job

HorseFixer

Nice looking machines :woohoo:

Cheers ~Duke

:D

porkchop

:woohoo: Nice work!!

Retired Wrencher

:ROTF: :D:P:D:woohoo: Nice Job Cowboy look like u are well on your way with these. get some seat time and enjoy Gary B,...........................

stevasaurus

Looks like some very nice work you did...thanks for sharing. :woohoo:

massey

Looking good!

MikesRJ

SWEET! :woohoo: :D

Zeek

It's been an interesting week. Picked up two more horses this week. A C-121 with a deck in bad shape and a 1968 Electro 12 by the model# but with a Magnum 14 in it.

Nice job! Did you have back rest portion of your 1973 16 redone or were you able to find one in that nice of a condition :woohoo:

tmix

Looks great what color is the red. I have ben useing t.s.c implement red :woohoo: t mix

546cowboy

Well I finally finished the 16 Automatic this morning except I need to find a muffler to fit the stack I made for it. If anyone knows where I can find one with a 1 1/2" inlet and short enough, say 18" let me know.

Here are the final pictures and if someone is interested, I would sell it if the right offer is made. I do have a 48" deck and a 42" blade to fit this if that's what someone would want. I would consider a package deal but it would not be cheap. I see I'll have to straighten that stack though.

100_1038.jpg

100_1040.jpg

100_1039.jpg

546cowboy

I just bought the seat off Ebay last week and it is original. There is a repair in the back. I had the original seat and used it on that Bronco 14 I sold about a month ago.

The paint I use is from a local farm store and it is Van Sickle IH red and I use the hardener. I have been using this paint for about five years and have painted about 15 Wheel Horses and about 10 full sized IH's. They have all turned out really nice and they don't fade or get dull if you take care of them.

SAM58

:woohoo: :D

Zeek

I just bought the seat off Ebay last week and it is original. There is a repair in the back. I had the original seat and used it on that Bronco 14 I sold about a month ago.

Can you tell me what you paid for the seat?