Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Red Square Group Photo at 2011 WHCC Show

Butch

I'm #29...they guy that missed the pic by 2 minutes. :P (haggled my ignition switch though. :woohoo: )

Chris,

Check the picture again. I think you made it in time. :D

Nice edit!! :ROTF: :D

Drtractors

Im #9 Mike Nestorick aka Drtractors :woohoo:

rmaynard

Thanks Mike, I will try to get the thread opened to edit again and make the addition.

AMC RULES

Sorry I missed it. Hope I don't scare everyone else away with my butt ugly mug in there next year. :woohoo:

sgtsampay

It was great to get faces with the names.

rmaynard

Since I have not been able to get the mods to open the edit for me, here is the final edit with all the names as supplied to me.

75dad1cd.jpg

Click on the picture to enlarge it if it's too small.

1. Chris(Chris11), 2. Cody, 3. Bill Pearson (bpjunk), 4. Steve Hilleshiem (Stevasuarus), 5. John (wallfish), 6. Greg (skinner), 7. Warren (wwwlaw), 8. David (Redbird's husband), 9. Mike Nestorick (Drtractors), 10. Karen (KTHAC657), 11. Jim (JimT 1971), 12. Brad (Sparky's son), 13. Mike (Sparky), 14. Buzz (Buzz), 15. Mike McGuire (MikesRJ), 16. Bob Maynard (rmaynard), 17. Tony (Docwheelhorse), 18. Tony's son, Anthony, 19. Derek (octfst), 20. Darren Westlund (Darrenw85), 21. Birdie (Redbird), 22. Ray Baker (Suburban_550), 23. Brian Marion (buckrancher), 24. Zeek (formerly Zxert), 25. Butch (Butch), 26. Steve Botelho (Stevebo), 27. David Maxwell (tractordave3128), 28. Charlie Pitcher (charliesd250), 29. Chris (Coadster32)