Sign in to follow this  
Robbie C.

1965 855

Robbie C.

wow i cant believe it's been so long since i posted here but with the divorce 2 years ago and having to sale off all my horse's :hide: i thought i would post a few pics of my new project and reintroduce myself. I know she in sad shape now but with time she will shine again :WRS: The old kohler came to life with a little carb cleaning and purred like a kitten, the deck however seems to have issues as i cant get it to move much at all. 1965 855 model T 855IMG-20110625-00020.jpg

IMG-20110625-00021.jpg

IMG-20110625-00022.jpg

whfan74

Looks great! I am digging the "bug eyes" that came with it! :hide:

Kingwood990

Looks like a great project Robbie C. That 855 has lots of potential. :hide:

vince_o

Hey Rob

Im glad I sold it to you!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will share the pics of it complete. Im sorry about the deck, Im guessing something had happend to it since the last time I saw it run.

Hope to see you and the family at my plow day next spring! Even if its not done, come anyway and use one of mine.

Robbie C.

hey thanks for all the kind words guys, whfan the bugs eyes are what got the fire started on this one for me :D kingwood this is my first short frame and I'm looking forward to getting it apart and sandblasted :woohoo: Vince good to see you stop by my friend we all are looking forward to next years plow day I'm shooting at having this one and the c160 ready by then :ROTF: ether way we will be there. pm sent vince

Zeek

Nice find! I hope to restore an 1965 myself someday. Always wanted to have one from the "year I was born."

vince_o

Rob

Ill have to call you here in a few weeks. I found something out on a 16 hp for ya.

I tried to make a post for the suburban I got but it said that it wouldnt acept that file. It was a JEPG :woohoo: Ill still play with it to post it.

can whlvr

nice tractor,great find,i too want a 1965 one day for the year i was born,and i really like the look of the first square hoods,i think it was the first year for automatic as well