Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

bush hog garden tractor

jdog_kustoms

i was just wondering if anyone has ever had or has or seen a bush hog garden tractor i found one but would like to find some info on it it is a t-63 and i beleive it has a 7.25 hp wisconson engine and has rear lift and all factory it is a 4 speed forward and 2 speed reverse and no belts all gear drive looks preaty cool

Horse'n Around

Jordan in the latest issue of LAGC there is an article on Bob Simmons who collects and restores Brush Hogs. They are pretty cool tractors! If you get a chance check out the article, as you would expect there's good info on Brush Hogs.

John

jdog_kustoms

Jordan in the latest issue of LAGC there is an article on Bob Simmons who collects and restores Brush Hogs. They are pretty cool tractors! If you get a chance check out the article, as you would expect there's good info on Brush Hogs.

John

cool thanks for the info i never read that issue yet

Kelly

I have a Bush hog tractor, mine is the smallest one they made, it is belt drive, and has a 7hp Wisconsin, they are very heavy duty.

100_1374.jpg

perry

my buddy has one that just sits outside. 16hp red with black hood. its the bigger one with tool box arm rest that swing out. its newer than kellys .

jdog_kustoms

here are pics of mine some dumb#$$ on yahoo groups for bush hog keeps telling me this one is not work fixing up and he needs the grill but i would like to honestly know if it is worth redoing and if i can find parts for it

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

jordon

puddlejumper

That tractor looks fairly complete, If the engine will run, It really doesnt look all that bad. I guess the real question is Do you want to restore it.

jdog_kustoms

thats the big question i am a wheel horse man but something about that caught my eye and ive been thinkin about it but still dont know i guess i should buy it and stick it in the corner whats the worst can happen have to sell it some day lol

tventorini

don't know if this is allowed :hide: nice one greedbay (not mine no connection) for 20.13 last time I checked

Lane Ranger

This is the Bush Hog Tractor that was on display at the Johnson County Antigue Machinery Show which was held in June 2010.

This was the inaugural Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine's first big show held near Camp Atterbury and Edinburgh, Indiana.

We will be going to see the lawn and garden tractors on Saturday.

http://jcamach.org/annual-show

Featured Garden Tractors

Ford, Massey Ferguson, Minneapolis Moline, Jacobsen

garden tractors and equipment

Special note:

We are proud to announce that our show will be hosting a special area for all garden tractors in partnership with the Lawn and Garden tractors Collector Magazine visit them at http://www.antiquetractormagazine.com

Last year brought 450 plus garden tractors from all parts of the U.S. and we are proud to be a part of this once again. Plan to attend our 20th anniversary show and help us along with Lawn and Garden Collectors be the biggest collection of garden tractors in the U.S. for 2011 !!

100_8241.jpg

:hide:

olcowhand

here are pics of mine some dumb#$$ on yahoo groups for bush hog keeps telling me this one is not work fixing up and he needs the grill but i would like to honestly know if it is worth redoing and if i can find parts for it

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

jordon

I am the yahoo Bush Hog site owner, and I believe I know who is telling you that. It's obvious he is just trying to discourage you in order to scarf parts off you. Your T-63 is very much worth restoring. Not because of worth, as they don't bring high resale prices, but rather because of it's rarity being a T-63. If I had it, I would get it going at least! That said, if you ever did decide to part it, I could use the front pto clutch, but I encourage you to do otherwise & get it going. Neat little tractors. I own 7 Bush Hogs, from the T-63 to three JBI's.