jchart06

Homemade!

jchart06

I know its been posted before for pics of your homemade attachments but never really alot of pics! Now Ive only been looking at site for a couple of days now and can see the potential of the members which tells me that there ar a bunch more out there that i havent seen or havent been posted!!! I personaly love the challenge of seeing what I can make for my 2 WH's and then see if wether I built it big enough that only my "Big Horse" can pull it!!!

So lets seem em!!!

and as soon as I figure out the posting pics on here I will get some of my attachments and accessories Ive made up

Horse'n Around

Here is a ripper thingie that I made over 30 yrs ago in Ag Class in High School. I got it along with a Porter Cable tractor and some other "stuff" last year from Margo's Aunt Martha . It turns out that it was my wife Margo's Uncle Charles that asked my Ag (shop) teacher Mr. Busby to have a student make it. He ended up loving it and used it for years Aunt Martha said. This is what I came up with. Its funny how things work out, here I end up owning it after making it over 30 yrs ago. I cut all the parts with a cutting torch as you can tell but it was all we had in the schools shop to cut steel with. A couple of the ripper things are missing now after all these years but other than that its all there.

John

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

jchart06

Horse'n Around that sucker looks heavy what do you use it on?

and Mavfreak thanks for the link, I did see that thread and some very neat stuff on there but I know theres gotta be more all you guys on here do some amazing things to and for these tractors so I know theres some things still floating yet to be shown!!!

mavfreak

I agree its been some time since that thread has been around I'm sure there is some new things.

jusjeepn

Potatoe plow

002-11.jpg

520H dozer blade extension

009-4.jpg

Dual wheel adapters for 7 1/2" wide wheels

001-4.jpg

60" Dozer blade

012-2.jpg

Rear mount weight bracket

010-3.jpg

Log transporter/ general purpose transporter

0711101611.jpg

Bachtold weed mower. Mounts to front attachamatic, pto driven.

0612101921.jpg

jchart06

here is one i will get the others posted tomorrow when i get more pics

IMG00168.jpg

a homemade cable plow i threw together to put my dog fence in

IMG00176.jpg

Horse'n Around

Horse'n Around that sucker looks heavy what do you use it on?

Your right about it being heavy, It would need some real leverage to pick up with a manual /cable lift like you would find on a WH slot hitch thats for sure. I don't own anything that has a 3 pt hitch on it. Uncle Charles used it on a tiny Porter Cable garden tractor with the 3 pt contraption thats in this picture that was bolted on the tractor. Funny thing it that he transplanted a HH120 Tech (11HP) in place of whatever came stock on the little Porter Cable. I would imagine that it would need the added HP to pull the implement :hide:

Heres a picture of the bolt on 3 PT thingie. Im not sure how it attached to the tractor or the ripper but Aunt Martha and her son said he used it all the time. I wish I had pictures of him using it, that would be great!

Picture090.jpg

John

Stepney

I have to find the pictures... I had built an all wooden rider with a homemade deck on it. Ran it with an 8 hp tech. That's just the reason that the "Moronika Flyer" is gone to the ashes... Still have the plans somewhere...

Xjchief

Homemade rear crane

post-9395-0-60428800-1381714636_thumb.jp

Edited by Xjchief
  • Like 1

wh79d160

IM015958.jpg,IM015957.jpg  Rake, made it about 3 years ago & it's still going strong. I put a hitch on the back of it so I can hook up my lawn sweeper to it so I can dethatch & pick up @ the same time. Also works good for making seed beds, leveling food plots, garden , working in seed beds ect.

wh79d160

139.jpg,IMG_03911.jpg  Weight bracket for the front attach-a-matic to hang my suit case weights on.  Only need one weight for plowing the garden.

• Like 1