Hi All! Some background info :In 1990 I bought my first and only . At the time ,I lived in town with a small yard. I wanted a 520H, but really,I could push mow my yard if I wanted. So, I bought a 312H with v bar chains ,37" deck and 42" snow plow. It was a fine machine! I polished it , washed it ,really took care of it. Then a funny thing happened,life moved on. Two boys,built a new house (on almost 2 acres), other obligations. I'm not proud of what I let my faithful become, a shadow of it's former glory.... WARNING: Graphic picture to follow! Please! Don't be quick to judge my heinous ways! Don't rush to withdraw my forum membership! I don't know what became of me to heap this terrible neglect on my faithful horse! WARNING: Another graphic picture to follow! Fortunately, I found this forum! At first it was just to find some part numbers. Then it became something more. Looking at all the fine restorations,the pride members took in bringing old iron back to life, I'd like to tell you that I was inspired. Nay, a feeling of utter shame swept over me. What have I done,WHAT HAVE I DONE! I'm about to right a wrong,make amends,do the right thing. I want to be the owner my started with but who lost his way! With your help,yes,you the members of RS,I can achieve redemption . I can make my proud to be owned by me again! But how can I? I use my WH every week to cut grass. How can I do what YOU have done and are doing to your valiant steeds? By doing it bass ackwards and in a 6 day time block,that's how! I will concentrate on 1 part at a time. Because I need my horse to mow, I have 6 days from the day I mow to restore that 1 part. My plan is to show you what I'm doing and if you know a better way,Please post it up. I will ask questions.I will respect your suggestions. I will modify it if I can make it a better WH .The goal is to get that part back on the Horse for next week. I figure in the fall I can tackle the frame and motor .Who knows where this will end? And when? More to follow.........