Sign in to follow this  
LuckyJohn

Onan 20hp

LuckyJohn

I know that Onan made a few diffrent variations of these and was wondering which one the Wheel Horse 520 used? I just got one in on trade (a Onan 20hp that is) and it sounds great, comes complete and if could be used in a Wheel Horse then I would like to sell it to somebody on here to use in a Wheel Horse. What are the worth, I know they are worth what somebody is willing to spend, but what is an average price for one?

Thanks

LuckyJohn

Does anybody have any info on this???? :hide:

Kelly

The numbers on mine are not readable for the most part, but they use the performer 20hp P220 if this helps, I used one from a Ingersoll in one of my 520's had to change the oil pan and exh. along with tin work, but the biggest issue I had was the breather was not drilled in the right spot, I had to make a custom breather tube.

LuckyJohn

Thanks Kelly for the reply, I will get the numbers all rounded up and posted on here this weekend and hopefully somebody can use it from here.

Shuboxlover

I have seen "good ones" on that auction site with 500ish hours go for $700+

04fxdwgi

The engine is an Onan P220G-I/10955

I have a real good one in my 520H that purrs like a kitten and uses no oil and makes no noises. PLUS a fresh 100% rebuilt complete (w/ carb, chrome air cleaner, fuel pump and muffler) with everything and zero hours on it sitting in the garage on a stand. Figure if I have a spare, the one in the machine will never crap out.

Seen used ones go for $500 to up to $1K. No telling what my "new" one is worth.

bhough89

Hi,i am interested in your onan motor,I live in Powhatan,Va.Please email or call my cell#804-908-0428 or bhough89@yahoo.com :hide: