Sign in to follow this  
PECVD2

1057 PICTURES

PECVD2

Hello,

I am in the process of re-assembling a 1057 I inherited. I gave her a facelift and took many pictures of how things went together but my cell phone with all the pics is damaged.

I would like to see or know what type of bolt assembly holds the belt tensioner pully on...I tried the 5/16 bolt that seems like should work there but it rubs against the pully shroud when I bolted the shroud back on. Seems like it should be a very flat head bolt but not sure.

The spring that adds tension to the clutch linkage....seems like I remember it attaching to the linkage on one end and a small hole on top of the differential to axle housing. Is that correct?

I am also wondering about a small lever type assembly. Aluminun L shaped piece with Black molded handle (opposite edge of black molded handle is a stairstepped shape on the aluminum piece (will try to get a picture loaded).

any help would be great.

Thank you and great site.

sorekiwi

I cant seem to find a pic of the tensioner pulley. You are right, the head of the bolt is ground so it is thin enough to have clearance on the guard. I can get a oicture tonight or tomorrow if you need one.

This pic will sjow you the tensioner spring, and I think you are talking about the handbrake lever that is also visible in this shot.

IMG_2091-1.jpg

(This isnt a 1057, but I think the brake linkage is the same).

:hide:

lillbiker

did you partstree.com

PECVD2

SoreKiwi:

Thank you for the picture. Yes that is the assembly I needed a picture of which includes the "hand brake".

As for the tensioner bolt assembly, Yes I would like to see it if possible. I seemed to have misplaced the bolt. I better clean out the sandblast cabinet.

Thanks again.

BTW I had problems with my Photobucket account last night so I will try to get pics up soon..

hoser63

wish i would have seen this sooner,i just had my tire off yesterday to adjust the brake... :hide:

jpmcleod

Thanks for the pic. I used it today replacing the brake handle on my 1056.

Now if I could just get it rewired.

PECVD2

Hello again.

This time looking for pictures of advice on how the throtle and choke cables were threaded through or around the Kohler power plant.

Any help in this matter would be great.

thanks

Retired Wrencher

PECVD sign up for my wheel horse.com and get all the info u need. tons of info on this site OK Gary B....................

Retired Wrencher

Pec here is one way M---lagerand1075007.jpg

PECVD2

T1257,

Thanks for the web site and picture that is exactly what I needed.

Retired Wrencher

PECVD YOU are quite welcome this is what this site is for friends and info. T/Care Gary B..................