Sign in to follow this  
Tee

finally finished

Tee

Finally finished my b80 paid a 100.00 for it back in august now i got over a grand in it. i dont think i`ll ever do this again. was lotta fun sleepless nights lol i had to make my own wheelie bars and had a machine shop fab me a plate for top of trans and in the pinn on lower pull bar and the hook hitch.no governor i throttle stopped it at 4000 and its sure fun to put it in 3rd hammer it and slip my foot off the clutch. i have pulled my f150 down the drive no problems. now if it only would stopp rainin so i can get out on the track.:hide:

n1defan

:hide: :WRS:

This is my sons 854 with a 16hp Kohler.

100_2389.jpg

Coadster32

Nice looking! :hide:

Tee

ok so i make my first attempt ever at sled pullin 950 in the stock class. my b80 is 701 with me on it. no weight. i get hooked up flagger green flags me. i give a lil throttle and ez up on the clutch and hammer it. the front end comes up and the tires startts diggin 2 holes. the sled goes nowhere. looks i gotta add weight. and to top it off my bud whos a 950 hot stock cub whispers in my ear. i should atleast get a 14 horse . oh brother. live n learn.

Gene_S

ok so i make my first attempt ever at sled pullin 950 in the stock class. my b80 is 701 with me on it. no weight. i get hooked up flagger green flags me. i give a lil throttle and ez up on the clutch and hammer it. the front end comes up and the tires startts diggin 2 holes. the sled goes nowhere. looks i gotta add weight. and to top it off my bud whos a 950 hot stock cub whispers in my ear. i should atleast get a 14 horse . oh brother. live n learn.

Why in the world are you pulling without the tractor weighing the correct weight for the class? Your 250 pounds light and that would make a huge difference... :hide:

Tee

Why in the world are you pulling without the tractor weighing the correct weight for the class? Your 250 pounds light and that would make a huge difference... :WRS:

well sir i`m a rookie at this now that i know, i`m in the process of bulding a rack under the tractror and gonna add 250 pounds of iron to it :hide:

Tee

well the best pull so far governed at 4000 is 63 ft 62 inches, ran er till it stalled. i def need a big block for stock/hotstock 14 hp is what i need. may take governor off and let the lil horse do its thing till it dont lol