Sign in to follow this  
TOPCOP

Schematic for C 195 3 point & D200 3 point

TOPCOP

:WRS:

I had a schematic and parts list for 3 point hitch for my C 195 and one for a D200.

I bought the 3 point hitch off the D 200 a while back , and am ready to mount it on my C 195, I lost the drawings when my other puter crashed, does anyone have them or know where I can buy them and also a repair manual for my C 195 :hide:

Gary

Kelly

The complete 3 point will not fit off a D on to a C-195, you need a different upper rock shaft and mounting blocks, and the top link mount is different, I know I'm still working on converting a D lift for my 195.

Here is a parts diagram for the 195

C-1953point.gif

TOPCOP

:hide: Kelly

This is what I need for the C 195, I don't know if the parts I need are available or if they will have to be made, I have a shop that said he can fab. what I need if he could see it.

Now for a copy of the D 200 hitch for comparison.

Thanks again.

stevebo

I think the parts that you need are still available through Toro...

Kelly

Nope as far as I got, the top link mount, rock shaft and blocks are NLA, I tried, I got lucky and traded a rockshaft from a D for one for my 195, I'm having the blocks made, and I will build the top link mount soon.

TOPCOP

Thanks ya all, I will probably have to have the parts made, I am blind when it comes to welding, a little dumb too.

I haven't used my C 195 much since it was given too me, now I am going to use it in my business. I have numerous attachments that will fit it, so I need to get the hitch on it and retire my Sears (1967).

This is a great site, wish I could spend more time on here, Thanks Again.