Sign in to follow this  
carlos

Wheel Horse A-100 Brakes

carlos

I bought a 1977 Wheel Horse A-100, the brakes are missing completely, the only thing I got is the brake pedal. Does any one know what my options are?

Thanks

TT

:WRS: , carlos!

Without seeing what all parts are left on your tractor, it's tough to tell you what to do.

The A-100 uses a 600 series Peerless transaxle (model 662, I believe) and some brake parts will interchange from other Peerless units.

Some of the other parts are shared by a few different WH models, but still might be hard to find.

If our resident vertical expert ever comes back to join us, he might be able to help with parts, or at least sources for parts. (Oh, JOEL ! ! ! ! ! :whistle: )

CasualObserver

:whistle: Carlos!! I don't have anything useful to add other than with no brakes.... just don't turn downhill!! :WRS:

linen beige

:WRS: Reckon Eldon's got any anchors to go along with all his boat seats? :whistle:

maybe he could loan one out.

Duff

Hi, Carlos,

I don't have any answers, but :whistle: ! Someone here will be able to help you, I'm sure!

Deereman

combatmp29r

Wow take a few weeks off or let your internet take a few weeks off, and you end up with 3 pages of new posts :D:D

A100 brakes you say? The actual brke components will be the same as the 78on B series brakes the linkage will not though. The bs had a stamped sttel frame all of their own, and the As have the 3 section V7 frame. Give me a day or 2 to do some research and i'll get you some part numbers, and a break down picture (IPL). Now where are those manuals in all this mess called my new shop?

Ken do you remember what box we put them in? :whistle: :WRS: