Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Worked the 400 and wagon this weekend

CasualObserver

Decided we needed to freshen up the mulch around the house this weekend. The weather cooperated, so thought I'd share a couple of images my wife shot.

Some people may shocked that I actually use my wagon. I say... it's still a Wheel Horse, and can be worked too!

hauling out the old stuff we raked off

mulch1.jpg

unloading some fresh... the wagon JUST fits under the edge of the tailgate.... like it was custom made!

mulch2.jpg

taking a little afternoon break after working hard

mulch3.jpg

DMESS

Nice pics! Nothing wrong with working them. I use my 5 cu. ft. dump cart all the time. If I had a 4 wheel wagon I'd use it too!

nylyon

I really like that 4-wheel wagon. I was thinking of one today while we planted the tomato plants how great a 4-wheel wagon would be. Very nice!

T-Mo

Jason,

Nice pictures. Nice setup. :whistle:

Confused99

Nice pics. Can't complain too much about the weather today either but I was hoping for alittle more sun and the day on the lake :WRS: . Instead, I mowed the neighbors yard with the Raider :whistle:

Jason

Nick

Nice pictures of the ole 400 and wagon doing what they were built to do. :D That is also a very nice shot of them taking a break.

:whistle: Not sure how Ive missed it but I also took a look around your geocities site. Nice pictures there also. :WRS:

KyBlue

Nice Shots!!

Torino

Love that wagon. That 3rd shoot should be in a calendar.

Stigian

Nice photo's Jason :whistle:

Seeing your 4 wheel trailer has got me thinking how useful one of those would be to have about the place :WRS:

CasualObserver

Thanks for the compliments guys. :dunno: The wagon is out of the shed and in the garage for the summer. I plan on taking some more detailed pictures of it. I can take measurements if anyone wants them. :D Eventually I'll refinish it... I'm thinking about coating the inside with truck bed liner or epoxy paint. Anybody have thoughts or suggestions on that? :D I'd just like to protect it a little better.

:whistle: Not sure how Ive missed it but I also took a look around your geocities site. Nice pictures there also. :WRS:

Thanks Nick. I keep wanting to get to a revisions on it, but haven't gotten to them yet.

HorseFixer

Jason Nice Suburb, :D and oh by the way! that is a nice looking wagon also!! :whistle: The only thing wrong with this picture is there not parked in my stable :WRS:

Cheers Duke

Sign in to follow this