Sign in to follow this  
Bow_Extreme

Osama bin laden is dead!!!!!

Bow_Extreme

Sorry, I know this doesn't belong here but Thank You to our Military Forces for taking out the most wanted terrorist in the world!! Way to go Ladies & Gentleman of our armed forces!! :thumbs:

dunk50

I always said that there is a special place in HELL for people like him. Hope he has his special place and all his virgins!! That means 73 of these people are in that special place. And it is great that he is dead and not captured. Now we will see what kind of gonads our president has. If he gives the body back to them for a SHRINE it will be worse than when he was alive.

catman81056

When you %@$k with the bull, you get the horn. It might take awhile, but it's that much sweeter.

Long live American justice and the Military that dish's it out :thumbs:

kloe0699

I was hoping he was still alive so we could get him. Congrats to all in our military forces :thumbs: :wh:

gwgdog66

:wh: :thumbs:

Prater

Here's to Osama bin Laden

The miserable son of a b!tch

May his pecker fall off after a 7 year itch

May we beat on his balls with a big, brass hammer

Til his azzhole whistles the Star Spangled Banner

Horse-Drawn

:thumbs:

:wh:

wheelhorse656

Yep its true osama bin laden is as dead as a freaking door nail!!!!!!! He was taken out on sunday. (as what the story is now, first it was a week ago now today) looks like he met his maker and found out his 72 virgenes are non existant!!!! :thumbs::wh::D:D:D:wh::D :D

SgtBob

:thumbs:

Special thanks to our Military !!!

KB9LOR

:thumbs: Thank you our Armed Forces! knew you would get the job done! all of your Fallen Comrades are rejoicing! Kudo's and God Speed! And We ALL thank you for your sacrifices, so we can have our freedom!! USA, USA! :wh:

mavfreak

So he is dead? Really? Already buried at sea? Something seams a little fishy to me, I want more proof than just the president saying he's dead. JMHO! Great job either way troops!

mavfreak

:thumbs: great job to the troops! :wh:

But I'm sceptical of this. Sorry but where is the prof? Already buried at see?

Sort of like when Bush stood on the ship and said "It's over".

God I hope he is gone!

AMC RULES

Yep, go figure. Found him hiding out in a luxurious palace in the center of Pakistan. Sounds like a pretty nice cave to me. Imagine, nobody knew? "How'd he get there?" :thumbs:

trettig

Congratulations to out troops and world. I hope this makes a different for the good.

VinsRJ

:wh: :D:D:D :thumbs:

Save Old Iron

So he is dead? Really? Already buried at sea? Something seams a little fishy to me

Agreed

that's why my favorite saying is

"We will see."

mavfreak

chuck they just released the photos but still not convinced photo shop is way to good anymore. I don't know what will change my thought on this other than hope.

neil

If this is true that bin laden is now dead , i am delighted ,but it kinda leaves me a bit worried about the retaliation of his worshipers. If they are capable of destoying the world trade centre

What Next ??????

many more innocent may suffer as a result of his death. :D:D:thumbs: :wh:

mavfreak

I fear this is not over but rather just begun. They have there mart-er now!

Save Old Iron

I hear ya Mav,

Gaddafi's relatives killed and Osama killed ..........

we better get plenty of hammers to play Extremist whack-a-mole.

"We will see"

6wheeler

I agree. Let us see the proof. If he is, then good. Thank you to all the men and women in our armed forces for making sure they tracked that SOB down. I hope he is standing at the pearly gates trying to explain to St.Peter and God why he did what he did. And all of the thousands of innocent souls he took are looking down at him as well. And the devil is standing behind him sticking a pitchfork in his a$$ to remind him of where he is headed........You can get on the down escalator jacka$$. And take that ba$tard kid of yours along... :thumbs::wh: :D

W9JAB

:thumbs: Just glad they got the right guy! :wh:

jdpuller

:thumbs: :wh: :D

WH854

In order to not stir up any heat with the moslem countrys against the USA. He had to be buried within 24 hours of his death. Also if you are buried at sea, it is not likely you can be found again. Like grave robbing to even make him a Martyr. :thumbs: The troops did a darn good job :D:wh:

Chas

Bow_Extreme

In order to not stir up any heat with the moslem countrys against the USA. He had to be buried within 24 hours of his death. Also if you are buried at sea, it is not likely you can be found again. Like grave robbing to even make him a Martyr. :thumbs: The troops did a darn good job :D:wh:

Chas

Mariana Trench? Deepest point in the ocean. I don't think hes buried yet. Infact I dont think any country is going to have a say in when and how he gets buried. I could be wrong but who cares. It's just a body. His soul is being judged right now.