Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Small haul for the weekend

Kelly

It's been a little while since I had a horse haul, I got a call the other day from a guy that picked up a business card from me at a tractor show last year, he had a tractor or two he wanted to sell, so I went and looked at them we stuck a deal, and I loaded them up today, one about 6 years ago got struck by lightning and burned to the ground, it will not even get unloaded, a few parts will be pulled, and junked, unless someone wants a MAJOR project tractor, his Dad bought it new in 74 C-120 auto, it had a engine transplant and had to cut the hood to clear the OHV tucky, another is a sad C-101 I'll see how it runs and strip that one also, another C-120 auto his Brother bought new in 74 looks very nice has a VERY nice two piece seat, it has sat for 15 years he said it has a elect. problem and would not start, then his tractor is the C-141 auto engine rebuilt 5 years ago bored new piston rod the works runs good, nice set of weights, and a 42" RD recyclers deck on it, then I got 3 more decks all usable but the bottom one it was on the tractor that burnt, but it's solid with nice smooooth spindles would be a good one to rebuild, 2 snow blowers one very nice the other ruff, but both have flags and lift poles, and a new in the package helper spring, 42" snow blade, nice tire chains, two wheel dump cart that his Dad bought with the C-120 in 74 bad paint and bent at the rear like most but not pitted or any big dents I seen, and a packet with manuals and receipts for parts for all the tractors from 74 till now, and a bag full of little new parts fuel shut off, grommet, key switch ect.... then he said I had to take the Troy built lawn mower it's in very very nice shape he said all that is wrong with it is it surges when warm, I wasn't sure I was going to fit it all on one load but we did, I didn't steal them, but I got a very good deal, it pays to pass out buisness cards.

100_3498.jpg

100_3495.jpg

100_3497.jpg

100_3496.jpg

can whlvr

nice haul,we dont get that many all season up here

Shuboxlover

YOU LUCKY SON-OF-A- :D !!!!!!!!!!

VEEEEEEEEERY NICE....factory weights, what other rare goodies are in there that we can't see :thumbs: :wh:

New Man

Nice Haul Kelly... I am on dads ID (dpm2000bolt).

we look forward to looking at the haul and the grounds

Kelly

I'll be looking for you guys about 1pm tomorrow, have a safe drive up, I have lots of stuff to look at.

Martin

kelly, nice haul.....

man, you are like a wheel horse magnet!

i especially like the c-141, looks like a really nice tractor....

so how does the wife react when you pull in home with a haul like that? i guess shes probably used to it by now, but do you ever get asked 'when are you gonna stop?'..

my wife has accepted the fact that its a way for me to relieve the stress of work, getting the 875 was sort of difficult after just getting the 1054, but she came around and i think she knows deep down that its not ending yet. she has her hobbies and i have my addiction........

and im finding its a great way to bond with my 10 year old, kent. also teach him a thing or two as i learn about them too.... just cant get him off the 875. :thumbs:

New Man

I'll be looking for you guys about 1pm tomorrow, have a safe drive up, I have lots of stuff to look at.

I also like the C-141 too bad it has a motor as I would like to find a roller :thumbs:

wheel horse 312

what would you want for the one that burnt :D:wh: :thumbs:

Kelly

Roller, how about a C-165 hydro roller?? Or in 20 min. that C-141 can be a roller for the right price.

And the burnt one, HUMMM hows $40 it has newer duel bolt hubs on the rear, and a perfect tail light, other than that not much good there.

dpm2000bolt

Roller, how about a C-165 hydro roller?? Or in 20 min. that C-141 can be a roller for the right price.

you have me thinking for sure, but I think I am going to bring the Focus this trip and talk about it more tomorrow

smoreau

So that s where all that money was going that I spent at your place last weekend. NICE Haul Kelly!! Looks like I may need to check out the new goodies soon :thumbs:

sgtsampay

Wow. Nice haul you got there. Lots of horses.