FrankinWNY

Rototiller mule drive

FrankinWNY

I need a rototiller belt drive assembly and lift kit for a tiller #07-36tl04. Thanks, FrankinWNY

p.s. why do all the assessories disapere when the tiller is removed? lol, owner of 5 tillers and 1 set of assossories...

I have the old style belt drive assembly, would like the newer style that is much simpler to reproduce.

Crawdad

Hi Frank, I am getting a "tiller Mule drive" fabricated by Hydro312 and should be able to tiller with the

tiller you sold me in the fall. I have a few theories why those accessories disappear.

1. The owners stop gardening and the pulleys get put away and separated from the tractor, which becomes just a mower or snowthrower.

then the owner moves into a nursing home or dies and the tractor gear is sold off by a garage sale lady who has no idea it goes with the tiller.

later the Idler is found and goes into a bin and sold for scrap steel because there are no decals as to what they are.

well that's one theory....

Hope you had a fun, interesting and productive winter

and I hope to see your latest high test creations!

I hope you make time to come out and visit-

and don't wait until I invite you out for the wing ding on the deck in late summer!

Regards,

Randy

520 H

Digger 66

Hey guys .

I have nothing useful to say .

Just wanted to be another Erie Co. resident chiming in  :ychain:

• Like 1

chorusguy

I too would like to have the idler pulley assembly for my tiller. I tried to look up aember named hydro312 but got no results. Can you help me locate him?

papaglide

Good to hear from you Frank!!

Crawdad

The members name is 312Hydro

His name is Rich

music100

Something I need to get on also. Post on here somewhere about building your own mid mount assy. BTW is there a way I can mark these posts when I find them so I can come back later? Thanks John

Crawdad

Hi John, Here's the link to the post about the fabrication of the tiller pulley assembly:

As far as marking/saving posts for future reference, there is no button to do that that I know of.

You could right click on the posting # in the upper right hand corner of the posting you want to archive-

there should be a drop down menu item to let you bookmark it.

You could save it in a labeled folder in your browsers bookmark collection.

Or you can share it by left clicking the icon_share.png button and choose a way to share it and down load it if you aren't connected at the time you want to see it.

Trouty56

Hi John, Here's the link to the post about the fabrication of the tiller pulley assembly:

As far as marking/saving posts for future reference, there is no button to do that that I know of.

You could right click on the posting # in the upper right hand corner of the posting you want to archive-

there should be a drop down menu item to let you bookmark it.

You could save it in a labeled folder in your browsers bookmark collection.

Or you can share it by left clicking the icon_share.png button and choose a way to share it and down load it if you aren't connected at the time you want to see it.

That is not entirely true.....you can follow the post....which would show up in your profile drop down at the top of the page to the right as content/follow....or you could bookmark the post so it would be in your browser bookmarks....  You could also print the thread to a pdf for viewing at any time on your computer or for making a hard copy.