Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Idea for raffle prize??

Kelly

I need ideas for the main raffle prize for this years MI. WH show, I've been kicking the idea of a bath tub cart all restored, or a running tractor not restored, but funds are limited, I have a couple hundred $$ to work with, give me some ideas what you would buy tickets for??, even if your not going to attend the show, I will have other prizes to go back a few places also, Thanks for your input, remember the MI. WH show is in aug. :thumbs:

smoreau

Well Kelly I would first think on how many tickets you think you will sell and how much each ticket will cost and make your decision from there on what to use for the main prize. as for me I wouldn't mind ether way between a bathtub cart and a running un-restored tractor, Both sound like great ideas to me. Let me know if I can help out in any thing also. :wh: :thumbs:

Shuboxlover

factory :D cast iron wheel weights :wh:

I'd buy some tix for those :thumbs:

Kelly

Tickets will be a $1 each, and need to sell lots.

I sold over $500 last year but had to take the cost of the stuff I raffled off out of that, and the cost of a few other things, I donated the prizes for the kiddie peddle pulls out of that also, so I have like i said a few $$$ to work with

dunk50

Alright Kelly, I am the new guy that was parked two spaces from you. Black 4runner, Dunk50. WHAT Michigan WH show???? you guys need to not save so many letters and advertise every time you can. I.E. THIS YEARS WHEELHOSRE SHOW JUNE 17TH AT ETC ETC ETC. I did so well at Mentone because I needed some parts that I would definitely come to Michigan!! Taht is if I knew where and when it was!! :thumbs::wh: :D

Gerry w

Kelly, I hope to go again this year but MI is a drive from VT. Maybe if "Jim" was the prize?? He's cheap, just some good drinks and your good to go! And invaluable too for the jokes he tells!

As for $$ ask for donations and it's on it's way! You did a heck of a job last year! :thumbs:

Gerry

baerpath

You might try two things one larger for pickup and something smaller that could be sent to the winner. Lots of us would buy tickets on here Just a thought

Duane

If we can schedule it Marylou and I thought about cruising out.

mcwh1950

Kelly. I think you should have the main raffle and as second prize a pair of then rare white wall tire you own. I would definetly buy tickets.

OH By the way congradulations on your 5000 post.

Kelly

The drawing you will have to be here to win, it's just easier that way, I don't have to try to keep track of who bought what and the numbers, ect... if the show grows I might, add a online drawing, but with gas prices, I'm not sure how many more years this show will keep going on, I need more people to show up, I will be posting more soon in the show section.

stevasaurus

Kelly, I'm sure what ever you figure out will be OK. We are not showing up for a raffle, but for the show, of course you can count on me and many others to help you out...I love buying raffle tickets. So does JoeBob, dclark, hankB and a few others. :thumbs: :wh:

mowerman1193

Kelly, If there is anything I could make for the raffle let me know. I would be glad to make a raffle gift again for this year. I am still not sure if I will even be in Michigan at the time of the show. I really hope so and would like to bring my tractors this time if I can figure out a way to get them from here to there and back of coarse, LOL

Kevin

neil

theres an offer from mowerman you cant refuse , he makes some fantastic stuff that even gives us limees a chance to have a go .

id buy a few fickets i would even pay the shipping costs to help

Jake Kuhn

lawn ranger :thumbs: I'll be there this year it was nice meeting you in mentone,jake