Sign in to follow this  
gattonde

Got Me A C-195

gattonde

Found me a C-195. This is my first attempt posting Pictures, so give me a break.

c195-2.jpg

c195-3.jpg

c195-1-1.jpg

I hope this worked.

I borrowed my son's truck to pick it up and the clutch gave out when I arrived to pick it up. Had to start it in gear and power shift it for a 1 1/2 hour drive in the rain and rush hours to get it home. A little stressfull, but I think it was worth it.

Do you think this is high hours for a Series 1 engine?

Dan

dpm2000bolt

looks like you did a good job getting a nice tractor and great job posting pictures

can whlvr

nice lookin tractor

corn53

Looks very clean!!! Nice score :thumbs:

sgtsampay

Wow. What a nice looking deal. The whole thing looks in great shape. Great job!

C-Series14

Welcome to the "Super C" club!!!

Duff

Very nice machine! Congrats!

Duff :thumbs:

Kelly

nice looking machine, the hours are relevant to the care that it has seen over the parts 30 years, if well taken care of the hours are good, if maintenance was neglected the hours are high, but looking at the tractor I say most of it's life was in good hands.

jaydeer

Nice tractor! I wouldnt worry about the hours, I have one C195 that has 1900 hours on it and still going, plus another one at 1300 that I mow with regularly. The one you have looks like it was taken care of so that is a plus. It all depends on what the previous owners did with regular maintenance. On the plus side the C195s were not a cheap tractor so most folks that paid the 5 grand or so probably did maintain them.

Irv

Nice find! By the looks of it I'd say pretty well taken care of. My 312-8 has over 1800 hrs on it and still looks and runs great.

wheel horse tractor guy

I wouldn't worry to much about the hours. I just picked up a c-175 with loader from corn53 and it has 1200 hours on it. Starts up first time turning the key i love it

good luck with yours :thumbs:

Jeremy Watson

Really nice looking tractor! Good job on the picture posting. I've only figured out how to get the link to post.

refracman

Congrats on the 195! :thumbs: and welcome to the club.

I have a few and their a true beast.

Like the others said the hours on the clock do not always tell the tail of the life its had. I have one with 325hrs and its not in as good as shape cosmeticly as yours but otherwise maintained.

whfan74

:thumbs: Wow tractor looks great and well taken care of. Enjoy that beast, it looks to have many more years left in it for you!

pfrederi

One of my KT 17s series 1 is over 2000 hours. She does smoke a bit on starting. Key is to keep them full up on oil (actually many suggest using 2 qts instead of 1-1/2) I keep mine slightly over-full and add when i get to the full mark) and avoid extended use on steep slopes.

JC 1965

:wh: Looks like you got a good solid tractor. good luck with it. :thumbs:

Jeremy Watson

Really nice looking tractor! Good job on the picture posting. I've only figured out how to get the link to post.

Shuboxlover

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbs::wh::D

BEAUTIFUL :D :D

wheelhorse656

here is a link on how to post pictures to redsquare! Hope this helps ya out!

click on this!

wheelhorse656

Awsome Tractor!

stevasaurus

Hey Dan...I can't believe you are finally posting pictures. :wh: Very nice looking tractor mate.

Now...do we finally get to see that 702 you got almost 2 years ago??? :thumbs: I really would like to see that 702. Congratulations Dan :D