Sign in to follow this  
hoser63

WEATHER

hoser63

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,805

i just got the oil changed on the old horse and removed the plow,then put different tires and rims on the rear...

thought i was making some head way toward spring and now the weatherman says we could get 2 to 5 inches of wet heavy snow fri. night into sat afternoon.. whtractor/banghead.gif

I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN THE WEATHER UP HERE SUN NIGHT....2 TORNADOES WITHIN 15 MILES FROM ME.. whtractor/hide.gif whtractor/hide.gif

i wasnt hiding ..was out looking for them here...

This post has been edited by hoser63 on Just 3 seconds ago

can whlvr

its been a slow start up here this year too,its been really nice this week but cold,below zero tonight

6wheeler

Rain and small hail balls right now. Cold tonight and 1"to3" inches tonight. New baby chicks will be shivering

Kelly

It was almost 90 last weekend, this weekend high of 53 and windy with rain, just north of me they are getting 3-5" of snow sat.

Shuboxlover

Over a foot of snow in western Nebraska yesterday and today....but not here :thumbs:

Operator

Sure, I get home on friday afternoon with some time so I'll put the big tiller on my C-195 [a learning experience figureing out that belt route] and get up this morning to this 1' white crap!!

I was sitting in St. Loius IL the other day in 80 degree weather, great!

WH854

It was almost 90 last weekend, this weekend high of 53 and windy with rain, just north of me they are getting 3-5" of snow sat.

It was 70 here yesterday, wind was up to 50 miles an hour, today it is raining and 25 mile an hour wind

Chas

mavfreak

I was just outside and its got some snow and hail mixing in with that rain Chas!

varosd

only pouring rain here in Central PA...washing away all the weed and feed :thumbs: that I just put down!

can whlvr

poured rain all day here,cold too,had the wood stove on in the shop

Duff

Cold rain and sleet here in New Hampshire tonight...... :thumbs:

Duff :wh:

hoser63

we got about 4 in of the wet snow sat.

now its very windy ...hope it warms up soon...going turkey hunting in 2 weeks :thumbs: cant wait

T-Mo

Never heard of St. Louis, Illinois? Maybe St. Louis, Missouri or East St. Louis, Illinois, but not St. Louis, Illinois.

Operator

Never heard of St. Louis, Illinois? Maybe St. Louis, Missouri or East St. Louis, Illinois, but not St. Louis, Illinois.

Allright I was off a bit. EAST St. Louis. Or to be more precise Sarget IL. Right across the creek from the arch.

OH and when I left monday from there I seen a WAFFLE HOUSE!!!! Next trip I gotta go have some waffles.