Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Sign-Up Sheet for the Show

Curmudgeon

I thought it was downright scary looking!

bowtieguy

Yepper, got to be there now....Eldon has my ride in the stable.....would ask Jerry if I could ride his YELLOW mare but I never did look good in YELLAR....lol

Flight lands in BWI about midnite on Thurs..will be at fairgounds as soon as I rent some wheels Fri morn....

Remember, I only bought a one way ticket...going to ride the raffle tractor back to Missouri.....just think of all the "rubbernecking" you could do on a slow ride on the back roads....wonder if the ole Horse knows how to swim across the big ole Mississippi?

Frank in MO (bowtieguy)

PS...keep the campfire hot Jerry....might need to come warm up!!!

oldandred

Eldon...........Mayday...Mayday.....Mayday. Bring your paint gun for an emergency repaint at the show. Either that or could someone bring some official Red Square sunglasses :D . That tractor is plain pathetic looking :whistle:

Now buzz its a fine ride there is some red some were I think under the chassie I will even let you ride it ifin you dont borrow the lug nuts.

:WRS:

Buzz

Now buzz its a fine ride there is some red some were I think under the chassie I will even let you ride it ifin you dont borrow the lug nuts.

:WRS:

I'm building something to tow your sorry butt around the fairgrounds, hopefully i can avoid Carol's "honey-do" list long enough to finish it :whistle:

oldandred

I'm building something to tow your sorry butt around the fairgrounds, hopefully i can avoid Carol's "honey-do" list long enough to finish it :whistle:

honey do list Ive been off for almost two months and still havent finnished the list and there are only four things on it the horse stuff comes frist

kj4kicks

:whistle: :WRS::D :D

Kelly

I'll be there, no ride but I'll be there. Fri sometime, till ?????

Buzz

I'll be there, no ride but I'll be there. Fri sometime, till ?????

If you're only there friday I hope you can stick around for the "ice cream social" and "cruising to the oldies" :whistle:

mack1605

i will be there looking forward to a good time :whistle:

HorseFixer

I will be there Wends Night Me and my Honey! And Yep Riding in The RODEO'

Duke

HorseFixer

Oldandred ~ On yer YELLOW :WRS: TRACTOR um what is that? YIKES a 603 / 854? :whistle: was just wondering? Nice Tractor, even tho the Red Has Faded :D

Duke

GeofThompson

Hi

Just signed up but I going.

Geof Thompson (GeofThompson)

rustbucket

I'll be there friday with mah dad and hope to see ya all around and about. might even get me in the parade.

CHARGER9AUTO

I'll be there friday with mah dad and hope to see ya all around and about. might even get me in the parade.

It's Fun to be in the parade at the show I will have my '73 8 HP 4-Speed to drive around with the tractors ( Horses ) . :whistle::WRS: Ben...

Rideawaysenior

Count me in too. I have a buddy also comming along. We both will be in the parade too.

Jack

Rideawaysenior

Dale,

I will be bringing 4 machines with me. You and anyone else who needs a ride for the parade are more then welcome to saddle up on what I am bringing.

Rideawaysenior

this is my ride

Well it a wheel horse of what ???? too many different parts

I can't believe you have the F word on your horse. LOL nice paint scheme.

Curmudgeon

Dale,

I will be bringing 4 machines with me. You and anyone else who needs a ride for the parade are more then welcome to saddle up on what I am bringing.

Appreciate the offer!!!!!!!!!!!

But someone has to take pictures. I always have been a better spectator than participant, I'm happy on the sidelines. Better stock up on AA's though, my camera loves them to death. Literally.