Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Will Fuel Prices Keep You From the WHCC Show?

stevasaurus

I was going to say yes...but the show tractor is what is already listed...the raffle tractor could be whatever they find and show up with. It may be on their website. :wh: :thumbs:

farmer

Please forgive me for moaning, but in the UK Diesel is around-

rmaynard
Please forgive me for moaning, but in the UK Diesel is around-

rmaynard

Here in my part of Maryland, we just topped $3.80 today. So I guess the first number in the poll is irrelevant. :thumbs:

baerpath

As for the 13 people that think no price is to high, what are you smoking??? :thumbs:

I don't smoke :wh:

I work 47 weeks a yr, 60 to 70 hrs each driving 1800 to 2100 miles each week.

When I want to go fuel costs/distance arn't on my list, who's gonna be there and whats going on are though

Duane

C-Series14

As for the 13 people that think no price is to high, what are you smoking??? :thumbs:

I don't smoke :D

I work 47 weeks a yr, 60 to 70 hrs each driving 1800 to 2100 miles each week.

When I want to go fuel costs/distance arn't on my list, who's gonna be there and whats going on are though

Duane

:wh:

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE. I WILL HAVE TO CHECK THE FUEL MILEAGE OF MY 417-8 DIESEL IT MAY BE LESS MONEY TO RIDE MY TRACTOR THAN MY CAR AND TRAILER. IF I WILL NEED TO START A WEEK AHEAD OF THE SHOW TO GET THERE. IT IS A LONG WAY FROM CT. THE LAST BOAT THAT I RAN BURNED 90 GAL. PER HOUR AND THAT WAS NOT W.O.T. RUSS :thumbs:

squonk

It's my only vacation I take as far as any travel is concerned. I go with 2 other guy's and split the cost. I paid $50 for fuel last year so this year maybe $100? I start putting money aside early and the goodie budget is smaller. I have a hydo repair hanging in the balance so I have to juggle a little.

rmaynard

Now that gas prices are coming back down slowly, does this change anyone's plans?

VinsRJ

The jury is still out for the big show...... I've got the plans pretty much set but just debating the 6+ hour drive, I'm not feeling it so to speak.

BTW Bob, I believe my brother will want his Ranger going to the show if I do go. :hide:

Redbird

David and I will be coming--Thank God it's only an hour up the road. Prices are rediculous!!! :hide:

mavfreak

Now that gas prices are coming back down slowly, does this change anyone's plans?

Back down?

Our gas was 3.79 yesterday, Today its 3.95!

rmaynard

Back down?

Our gas was 3.79 yesterday, Today its 3.95!

It's all a big game. Today in Westminster, Maryland, the low price is $3.73. That's down from $3.99 less than a month ago. :hide:

GlenPettit

Wednesday noon it was $3.69 at Speedway (ini central Michigan), by 3pm it was $4.19 per gallon, a 50

sgtsampay

I'm going to the show and i can;t wait to meet all of you guys! My truck gets 20mpg no matter what, so I think i can afford the gas..

SALTYWRIGHT

I AM GOING. THE PRICE IS DOWN FROM $4.89 HERE TO $4.39. RUSS

Trouty56

3.59 - 3.69 here