Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

my old case 155/195 "mut" tractor

rustyoldjunk

when i got it.i cant upload the very first pics i have.it had a briggs 13 hp engine it was too tall and the original hood was all cut up and wouldnt fit down because of the tall engine.it had been thrown together and the oil cooler was reinstalled,they just bypassed it.they also didnt bother putting the fan back on for the oil cooler.its a 155 frame mounted too a 195 transaxle.thats the way i got it.the front frames are basicly the same between the two tractors but the front axle and spindels are way different.the 155 is the standard size or little tractor and the 195 is the big wheeled or tall tractor.they are pretty much the same tractor with the magor differences being the tall front axle and spindels and rear hubs are 6 lug for the 16 inch rear wheels.the only other big difference is the hydrailic pump motor on the rear axle is gear lower on the big wheeled 195.this is a 1968 which was the last year of the old style "100" series and the only year i believe that had a disk brake at each rear wheel.for 1969 they went to the 200,400 series of tractors that we all know.lets see if it will let me upload some pictures.

Attached Image

post-11-1211324981.jpg

rustyoldjunk

in the first pic im already working on it.hood off cast iron briggs out.i installed a kolher magnum 10 hp engine and new love joy couplers to couple the engine to the hydrailic pump.you can see at this point it still has the small (wrong) front axle and spindels.this next pic is a better shot of the pump the engine couples to.

Attached Image

post-11-1211325209.jpg

rustyoldjunk

cool seat they had on it,huh? lol

Attached Image

post-11-1211325334.jpg

rustyoldjunk

this is what it looks like at this point.i havent done much with it in the last month or two.what i have done so far is bought a hood and grill from a member of another and had it shipped to me.bought 446 front axle and 448 front spindels from ebay.bought a 220 parts tractor for the oiler,fan and exhaust.i've gotten all these parts on it.its up running and driving.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-11-1211325692.jpg

rustyoldjunk

oh yea,i forgot to mention the engine came frome a wheel horse that a friend took apart to redo and gave up on and the tie rod is from a john deere 317.lol

post-11-1211325811.jpg

rustyoldjunk

another.

post-11-1211463371.jpg

rustyoldjunk

one more.

post-11-1211463454.jpg