Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show

nylyon

As the time draws near for the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Collectors Club show in PA, I want to remind everyone to please support the Wheel Horse Collectors Club as without them this great show would not take place. The show is free for everyone to attend and it is a great place to meet all Wheel Horse enthusiasts as well as fellow RedSquare members.

An annual membership to the Wheel Horse Collectors Club is only $10. The membership fees help to fund this annual event. Please visit their website for more details.

RedSquare is not affiliated with the Wheel Horse Collectors Club. All questions and comments should be directed to the Wheel Horse Collectors Club.

Curmudgeon

Yuppers, I'll sign up at the show if I can. For years I paid my dues there, and all went fine. The last couple of years I mailed them in, and well, with the change over of personal, it didn't go so well. Can't remember the last time I got a newsletter. LOL

bowtieguy

Hey Dale.....I got my newsletter in the mail last week....maybe yours is in the mail too.... :whistle:

PS.. is there a listing anywhere of all the Red Sq guys that will be at the PA show?

I would like to know and be able to look for them..as this will probably be the last show that I can attend ....especially if gas goes to 4 bucks a gallon.....

rustbucket

ill be at the show and im a PA boy from the eastern edge in stroudsburg area.

just look for the realy realy rusted GT-14 with the red necked everything hehe well maybe not everything. big red shinny engine primered nose and rusty everything else.

BPjunk

ill be at the show and im a PA boy from the eastern edge in stroudsburg area.

Jason,

Make sure you talk to me at the show.

Do you know the old white house at 401 Main street with the lumber company behind it and Millers creek? This house is in East Stroudsburg.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

rustbucket

not off the top of my head but i could locate it if its near by wild bill. im sure it will be easy to locate as you said its on main.

Rod(NASNUT)

Hey Dale.....I got my newsletter in the mail last week....maybe yours is in the mail too.... :WRS:

PS.. is there a listing anywhere of all the Red Sq guys that will be at the PA show?

I would like to know and be able to look for them..as this will probably be the last show that I can attend ....especially if gas goes to 4 bucks a gallon.....

I have bin a member for 3 years and never got a newsletter :whistle:

TT

Don't feel bad, Rod....

For the last two years when I went to renew my membership at the show, they haven't even had a record of me. :whistle:

I think I did get 3 or 4 newsletters so far, but that was back in '05/'06. :WRS:

rustbucket

hey bill mapquest is saying theres a main road but no main street in east strudsburg? ill have to do some driveing this weekend around the area. i acctualy live close to otter lake where buzz goes camping. but it is spitting distance from east stroudsburg so no problems

Buzz

Do you know the old white house at 401 Main street with the lumber company behind it and Millers creek? This house is in East Stroudsburg.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Okay Bill I've been by that house many times going from Marshalls Creek to Stroudsburg. Are you asking because

A/ You used to live there?

B/ There's a Wheel Horse in their basemen?............or

C/ You have a girl friend hidden away there?

rustbucket

buzz ya save my butt and knowing the area like you do if he wants me to go somewhere i just get directions there from you.

i think he is asking cause thats his little secret hideing place for horses.

bowtieguy

Buzz....I'm bettin on "all of above"...A,B & C.....naw, maybe Bill didn't live there..lol

rustbucket

dose he mean the white old house next to lewis ice cream on 209?? cause thats the only white house i can think of off the top of my head with an old lumber mill/yard behind it.