Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Rain

Kelly

Well it's not snowing, well almost, we are having a thunder storm with a driving rain mixed with hail, I planned on working outside today, weather man said yesterday cloudy rain late in day, high of 47 I can deal with that, well it's rained all day now the storms are coming in, and it's about 34 here I just want 50 deg. and be able to work outside, I'm sick of being inside or if I go out have to bundle up.

hoser63

in s.e. wisconsin they had up to 5 " of hail on the ground...that may have been fun plowing.. :thumbs:

puddlejumper

We have had some 70 degree days, real close to that now but the wind is howling blowing in the storms for tonight. The boys have already started mowing yards. Makes for a lot less dad can I have some money.

smoreau

I know what you mean Kelly! got 1" of heavy wet snow then heavy rain. so sick of being inside! It seems to only be nice out during work hours lately. I think the ground hog was wrong! and winter is still here :thumbs: I hope spring comes soon :wh:

Operator

Kelly tell the rain to hold off. I'm heading back over that way to Grand Rapids and my truck is clean, for once.

One thing about the rain, it melts the snow piles and takes out the frost.

Kelly

snow has been gone for a few weeks, frost that's another story, roads are getting bad with the frost coming out, if your going to GR you will be about 20 miles from me.

Operator

PM'n you Kelly