Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1994 520h lift tube?

7 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted

i just put my tiller on my 520 and when i put the cable on there was no lift tube on it like my 312 had. is it missing it or does it route some way i don't see?

Thanks

ID: 2   Posted

The lift tube for the cable on a hydro is different. The lift cable is longer as well... Been there done that. PM me your email address and I can send you pictures of how I made the lift cable work on mine if you are interested.

ID: 3   Posted

The lift tube for the cable on a hydro is different. The lift cable is longer as well... Been there done that. PM me your email address and I can send you pictures of how I made the lift cable work on mine if you are interested.

zeig 72 Under canam1991 signature just click on his email and you will be able to email him. Yes I renember about you trouble with you tiller you had.

ID: 4   Posted

so the tube off my 89 312h wouldn't work or and older 141h c series?

ID: 5   Posted

As long as the "donor" tractor has an Eaton hydro, the tube will work. ( "S" shaped tube)

The cables are actually the same length between the hydro and gear-drive models too - the hydros just use a longer clevis at the front of the cable to make up the difference.

Here's a link to the IPL for a clevis hitch that lists everything: #85518 hitch IPL

ID: 6   Posted

If you need the tube and corresponding clamp, let me know, I have one I would sell you reasonably.

Tyson

ID: 7   Posted

Here is what I had to do to get the cable off a C165 to work on my 520H

Attached Image

post-3-1301309712.jpg