Sign in to follow this  
TT

37" SD bagger pictures for DMESS

TT

Dustin,

Here is the manual scan again:

bagger.jpg

And here are all the pieces I found upstairs: (The mesh bag does have a few small torn areas, but you still can't beat the price! :whistle:)

miscWHstuff003.jpg

DMESS

Thanks for the pics TT. I was hoping it was one like this:

310et.jpg

...instead of the earlier style. Of course the price wouldn't be so good on an Easy Twin! If you REALLY want it out of your way I'll take it off your hands, but you should toss it on ebay or the classifieds and see if anybody wil give you some coin for it. Somebody might need it worse than me (I'm just after another Easy Twin to have spare parts).

TT

I did advertise it a few places (never ebay though), but everyone seemed frightened of the shipping costs. :WRS:

I suppose I can try posting it on here and maybe Craigslist. :whistle:

I'd rather see it go to someone who could use it, rather than the landfill.

DMESS

Certainly don't toss it!

Here's the Easy Twin style off to a good start: Bagger auction

DMESS

Somebody out there would like that bagger. Heck, I bought the tractor in the picture just for the deck and bagger. Turned out the the rest of it was WAY to nice to part with so I kept the whole thing. Rich Maryland fellow who couldn't get it to start. :WRS: Got lucky that day! Still don't know what was wrong with it. Started fine for me once I got her home. :whistle:

TT

It wasn't feeling the LOVE !

I'm quite familiar with that scenario.....

Dad used to get a "new" push mower about every other year from our old RICH neighbor in town.

He'd buy one new in the spring, use it all season, put it in the garage over winter, and if it wouldn't start next spring, he'd set it out for trash and go buy another new one. :whistle:

DMESS

This guy was just young, dumb and lazy. When I picked it up I saw the new "replacement" in the shed. Pretty lil' MTD/Murray/Agway disposable thing. :whistle:

Speaking of baggers, I'd give my left berry for this setup:

45_3.jpg

This one went down on ebay a few years back. Tractor had like 6 hrs or some crazy low number on it. Brought around $2500 at least from what I remember.

TT

He has that link already posted, Scott -- about four floors up. ^^^^ :whistle:

KyBlue

Whoops! Its the thought that counts isnt it?? haha

kpinnc

Check my home-made jobber out:

IM000598.jpg

IM000601.jpg

It'll pick up gravel from the driveway without engaging the mower deck....

Kevin

Stigian

It'll pick up gravel from the driveway without engaging the mower deck...

That sucks :D:D:dunno:

Nice home made jobber Kevin :whistle: :WRS:

kennedybob1

Hi, I am new to this site. I have a Wheelhorse 252H (1988), I really need a bagger for it. I don't have a lot to spend on one, but I am thinking if I can come close or at least get the correct elbow to attach to the deck, I can make something work. Any suggestions would be helpful. From the pics, there are some talented folks out there.

Thanks, Bob

WHwest8597

I have the twin bagger setup on my 97 314-8. I'm on my second blower box. The bottom and where the tube meets the exit woreout. I noticed on the new box the opening was smaller than the one I bought in 97. I blew opporunity to buy one for $100 when a realative passed away a few years back.