Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Exciting weekend planned!

whfan74

Have been looking forward to this coming Saturday for quite some time. The wife and I will be kid free and heading out to enjoy a peaceful dinner and then off to see "Larry the Cable Guy" live in Fort Wayne.

I have seen him on t.v. but this will be the first time live. Really looking forward to a gut busting performance.

Anyone else have the pleasure of seeing him on the road????

daemon2525

You'll like the Embassy if you have never been there.

We went to the Embassy last weekend to The Philharmonic/ABBAMania.

whfan74

Larry,

This will be our first time at the Embassy. I have heard great things about it. We are really looking forward to the night!

stevasaurus

Sounds like a great time Scott...Here, hold my beer and watch this. :thumbs:

Brrly1

Scott sounds great, its gonna be like hanging out with your favorite construction worker. If I remember correctly Larry cuts loose if you know what I mean. Have a Great time! :thumbs:

:thumbs:

whfan74

Sounds like a great time Scott...Here, hold my beer and watch this. :thumbs:

Now that is funny.......I don't care who ya are! :thumbs:

You got it right John! Can't wait to see what he has in store for good old Ft. Wayne, IN.

Jim_M

The Embassy is a beautiful old theater. There really are no bad seats, but some are better than others.

bitten

Sounds like a great time, hope you guys have a blast.

Sparky

Have fun Scott ( like you have a choice at a Larry show :thumbs: ) Sounds like a great way to bust up some winter hum-drums.

whfan74

Thanks guys! I agree that it will put a little sunshine in to this winter weather. Nothing better than taking the wife out for a night on the town and enjoying each other's company without having too little ones hanging from our arms!

Gene_S

The Embassy is beautifull like Larry and Jim said. The wife and I have been there a couple times. The first time we were there was for the Bob & Tom Comady Tour and the second time was for the Music of Queen with the Fort Wayne Philharmonic because Sara's brother was the piano player. We had a great time both times!!! Where you two going for supper? I love the new show Larry has called Only In America on the History channel... Thats some funny sh#t!!!

Have a great Time Scott!!!

stevebo

Scott,

That is funny to hear. Reason being is that the wife and I are heading to VT. on Friday morning and coming home Sunday sometime. We are leaving the kids at mom's and this is the first time without kids in over 7 years !! Should be gooood :thumbs:

Shuboxlover

Larry lives about 20 miles from me. The brother-in-law of a guy I work with mows his yard....no he doesn't use a :thumbs:

Larry is a REALLY great guy, and VERY generous to the Lincoln community and surrounding areas.

He held a 4th of July show 2 years ago in Memorial Stadium (86k+) in Lincoln. (It would have been sold out if they would have let people sit behind him) Just don't ask about the skydiver mishap :thumbs: there's PLENTY of you tube videos about it.

Have fun Scott, it'll be a GREAT time!!!!!