Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Countdown to the BIG show

Sodaking27

I'll be there.

rwilson

Steve, you may want to get a tux with short sleeves too!!

stevasaurus

Steve, you may want to get a tux with short sleeves too!!

Absolutely Rich.. :thumbs: You guys are going to have me looking for one now aren't ya??? :thumbs:

oldandred

Nope.....4 bucks/gal....2400 miles round trip...not in my budget unless BHO wants to spread HIS wealth around.... :thumbs:

Hay Frank I can send my plane for you ? :thumbs:

jimt1971

Hello All,

We will be there hopefully with four tractors. I was wondering how many people stay over until Sunday morning. I just know I was super tired when I left Saturday after Steve won his tractor.

Jim

Horse'n Around

I cant wait to go to this ! I need to send off to get my membership asap. I'm not going to bring any tractors or anything, I'm saving the room in the bed of my Mazda so I can bring "stuff" home with me :thumbs:

I'm looking forward to meeting Ya'll !

John

rmaynard

I need to send off to get my membership asap.

John,

You can purchase your membership right at the show.

Horse'n Around

I need to send off to get my membership asap.

John,

You can purchase your membership right at the show.

Thanks, I didn't know that, I will just do it when I get there. June 24th is my son JJ's 25th Birthday, this will be the first one that I wasn't able to be there with him on :thumbs: which makes me extremely sad,so its good that I will have something good like this to help. It sure seems like its going to be a whole lot of fun.It will be so nice to be surrounded by other people that are addicted to Wheel Horses and also garden tractors in general. When I lived in AZ, no one really understood why I enjoyed my :thumbs: But then again, like I always whined about... you just don't see them there. However I have the feeling that even if they were around, I just don't think folks would have "gotten it ". It might just be a regional thing, but that's all behind me now :thumbs: or 2000 miles to the side of me... whatever. What does count is now I live in a land of Wheel Horses aplenty... , I'm already looking for the biggest house and man cave to buy that I can find :thumbs: See Ya in June !!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

John

rmaynard

June 24th is my son JJ's 25th Birthday, this will be the first one that I wasn't able to be there with him...

Bring him along.

varosd

I'll be there too. Always a great time with great folks! :thumbs:

rmaynard

99 DAYS and counting. :thumbs:

Horse'n Around

June 24th is my son JJ's 25th Birthday, this will be the first one that I wasn't able to be there with him...

Bring him along.

Bob, Id bring him along in a heartbeat but He lives in Arizona for now.He and his g/f Damariz are going to be getting hitched.He works for Geico and he can transfer to Fredricksburg VA. so they are talking about moving there sometime after they get married so that they can be closer to Pappy (me :thumbs: ) Im sure crossing my fingers that they do.

John

clintonnut

I'm looking to go, personally its what the weather will be like down there, so I've got a while........

Maybe I will be able to talk to you for more than 2 minutes!

LOL

chrisstrothoff

Yes , it will be my first show ! :thumbs:

Redbird

We'll be there :thumbs:

rmaynard

Hey Birdie. Where the heck have you been? Good to see you back. Can't wait for my hug. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Birdie...about time...no pictures of the snow or anything...glad to hear from you...hope to see you at the show. :thumbs::wh:

2009_0629pennwhshow0006.jpg

MikesRJ

We'll be there :thumbs:

Well damn, where you been girl?

octfst

will be there

rmaynard

76 DAYS

I have started a poll.

With gas and diesel fuel prices rising every day, how much is that going to factor into your decision to attend the show this year?

Is there a limit to how high prices can go before you decide not to come?

For me it's not an issue, since I am only 36 miles away.

I'd like to hear some other opinions.

wallfish

It will take around 100 gallons for me so the math is pretty easy. It sucks but wont stop me from going. Just hoping the price doesn't get too much higher by then.

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE. I AM NOT ABOUT THE GAS PRICE, BUT MY HEALTH. IF I CAN STILL DRIVE I WILL BE THERE. MAYBE I CAN DRIVE MY DIESEL WHEEL HORSE TO SAVE GAS MONEY. RUSS :thumbs:

yamahalic63

I'm riding my Horse over, 5 min. trip :thumbs:

ericj

i'll be there may only take one trailer load instead of the usual 2 loads i only live about 50 miles one way and $5.00 a gallon diesel and about 30 gallons of fuel may be just a little to much for the budget to with stand i am glad i live as close as i do. it would be a completely differant story if i had to travel half way accross the country. Now the bigger problem is to decide wich tractors to take and witch ones to leave behind

rmaynard

70 DAYS